I have a mtf sex friend that I regularly have fun with...

I have a mtf sex friend that I regularly have fun with. I fully admit this is a fetish thing for me as I see her as a weaker male I get to dominate though I think she sees this as a regular hookup thing.

She's extremely feminine which I love. Sometimes I'll just be chilling and she'll come up and unbuckle my pants and works it all the way until she swallows my load. I don't even have to ask. She's a fantastic little cock sleeve.

What bothers me is seeing her cock. I don't mind her having one but it kind of turns me off while we have fun. Do you think she'd take offense if I asked her to wear a cock cage? She's always willing to wear something to make me happy but I feel like a cock cage would trigger her dysphoria or something.

Attached: Hd31e2b55fd884c27981fb6a5546684aaq.jpg (750x750, 85.67K)

only way to find out is to ask.
Honestly considering how sexually active she is she would probably be into it.
Just invest into a good quality one if she is into it

You could always just ask, then again you're not really in any position to make requests considering you only treat her as a hookup.

If you became a solid boyfriend then it would be fair to ask in my desu

>then again you're not really in any position

Nah I got her to wear lingerie without a problem. She loves to please me and make me horny. She says as long as I cum she's happy.

I'm just iffy on the cage because there's more than one way to interpret it.

it couldnt hurt to ask her about it

You’re a gay dom and “she’s” the ultimate sub boy. Get her to lock her dinky dick because her hole is the only way she should be getting pleasure anyway

i have a strong feeling she'll love it. most of us hate seeing our things even more than you.

don't ask her, tell her

Just put it on her while shes sleeping. Lock it and hide the key. She can either get used to it or do what you say.

get down on one knee and put it on her like yoour putting on a wedding ring

This I'm not trans but I was so incredibly happy when he wanted to lock me up the first time. It made me feel like I was truly his property. It's really ideal if the person is truly a sub

god i need this
i have a cage that i absolutely love
a metal one with a sound
but its rly not the same when im the one putting it on and holding the key
id fucking die from hornysplosion if a boy put it on me and kept the key

>kneels
>Lain, my darling beloved, will you promise to make me the most sexually satisfied man around?

Attached: rBVaI1g35J-AVDYRAAHg9kdq2Ns426.jpg (750x750, 57.46K)

YES!!!!!!!!! OMG IM GONNA FAINT!!!!

But it can be a very long time before they let you out. After all it doesn't belong to you anymore once they put it on. After awhile it gets hard to even look him in the eyes sometimes because of the power he holds over me.

get her one of these
i have one and it feels so incedible i dont wanna take it off
i think it looks rly hot too
its a cage for getting fucked in tho not for wearing for a long time
is also extremely hot
im not a fan of plastic ones i think they look shitty and dont feel good unless you get a nice one
god thatd be so hotttttttttttttt

Attached: u5_sa-QMii8.jpg (750x750, 94.19K)

The best cages are the ones you can wear 24/7/365 and your picrel isn't that, I think op should get her something like this

you dont wear the same shoes 247?
you have nice shoes for special occasions
high heels for when u wanna look sexy
flats for when u wanna be comfy
have one cage for wearing most of the time and when youve been a rly good girl (or maybe a really bad girl) daddy can put the special cage on u

That's true but OPs tranny probably never wore a cage before so I think it's better to start with something she can wear for a long time instead of something only for sex

Yeah any cage with a sound is short term play or punishment only very dangerous to wear long term. Mixing electro with metal can be great for punishment

ok thats a good point, im a goth slut so i jumped in the deep end but i guess for most people its better to start off with something more tame
but my god is a really slutty cage lke this so worth it it feels so god damn good
i love electro!
itd be so much more fun for a daddy to be controlling it tho instead of doing it to myself

You seem pretty knowledgable about cages so I'll ask, I have a plastic cage that always rides up when I get hard is there any way to stop it from doing it? Would a metal cage be better?
Also how do you even fit in tiny cages like

By deep end do you mean sounding? It looks really uncomfortable idk how anyone could be into that desu

when u say rides up what exactly do u mean?
fitting in small cages is hard at first but it gets easier each time you do it, best to be cold so ur clitty shrinks use some lube or something to help it slide on and just be careful dont force it or u can hurt urself
with mine especially being such a kinky cage and very small i found it extremely hard and painful at first, but once i figured it out now its super ez and fast and doesnt hurt it feels good
one thing i found is that u need to move the ring towards the main bit not pull the main bit towards the ring
another thing is being circumzised probably makes it harder i use my forskin to help me slide it on
it feels incredible, simple as
would definetly reccomend it and idk why so few people do it

Alright thank you for all the tips, I think I'm gonna buy a much smaller cage than the one I have when I can afford it
>when u say rides up what exactly do u mean?
Like the whole thing goes down, the entire cage gets pushed forward when I get hard idk how to explain it better. I'm not on hrt btw

>it feels incredible, simple as
Yeah okay I'll trust you on that
>would definetly reccomend it and idk why so few people do it
Probably because it looks painful