I wanna have sex but actually meeting up with a guy is scary

I wanna have sex but actually meeting up with a guy is scary

Attached: yes-nervous.gif (220x214, 70.09K)

don't have sex it hurt the soul

FEMALE

BRAINED

BOTTOMS

Outside of the bedroom I'm literally one of the least intimidating guys on the planet. More importantly, I can make purple colored cocktails that actually taste good, so you've got nothing to lose

Good most men are rapists

Hey, go to youtube and search:
Ghost rider nicholas cage you cant live in fear.
Just do it
If you are 18+ and use condoms of course

Good news: You are not in danger of being raped by anyone, ever

Do I look scary to you? All I want to do is make sweet love to you

Attached: 1621632289163.gif (325x240, 2.91M)

lmao

Me too, but I can't do online hook ups. I did it once and I thought I had HIV until I got tested like 9 months later.

Joke's on you, I'm a Bears fan so I'm already aroused

Date guys your age, meet in public, cute boys are nothing to be afraid of

Attached: b6da9e50b361c32a941b5425384075a7.jpg (892x1062, 64.58K)

Dont get fucked raw by weirdo's on the internet.
You have the right to bully a man into wearing one! And the right to pay way to much money for female condoms. Either option is so worth it for the peace of mind and that sweet sweet luvvins and dick.

just take benzos
I recommend klonopin, also bring lots of lube

He did use a condom. I just have lots of general anxiety which leads to hypochondria. Other than that, it wasn't what I wanted. Felt empty and didn't fulfill the love I wanted.

You need to have a man charm you up so sincerely, that you are compelled to go to his bed.
Your fear will be replaced by lots of goofy feelings, that feel really nice. Only excitement and longing.
You should have a drink or two if its your first time. Or a valium or xanax.

I understand, it's odd, but sometimes sex is the begging of a relationship sometimes it's just going to bum you out. Better to make them wait and test the waters first. Sex is so lame without some passion and affection... well not as good I mean.

oh yah, and that's kind of funny lol
You really are a hypochondriac, you must have been sweating bullets this 9 months. I got a rape + beatdown combo last year and was beyond freaked out, that shit is stressful.

dont do this for the love of god but if you're going to anyways then dont take fucking klonopin, take ativan instead its less addictive

my girlfriend has agoraphobia, social panic and generalized anxiety disorder and has prescription klonopin but since moving out of her dad's and her mother taking her schizo pills she's gotten better so she gives me her pills for free because she fears the benzo withdrawal

For single uses, spread apart all benzo' are about as equally addictive, and as far a dependence valium is the only one where build up may actually cause physically dependence sooner. Ativan and clonazepam are pretty much interchangeable in this regard. Potency too.

she's also a semi neet hikki freeter that teaches kids on the side but she's cute and cis