Why is the default view of trannies (even outside of Blanchardism) "if you have any inkling of sexuality you are a...

Why is the default view of trannies (even outside of Blanchardism) "if you have any inkling of sexuality you are a fetishist and/or a man?"

Attached: 1639619109476.jpg (1033x1172, 128.15K)

Women are pure creatures who only exist to pleasure men, not experience pleasure themselves

Because men can violate women. And so if someone with a male body says they are a woman and they like women, they house thoughts that may be predatory seeing as anyone who lived on testosterone and was attracted to women inherently can become attracted at the idea of themselves as a woman because they like women.

It means you have men who say they are women but lived as men, jerked off as men, were aroused by women like straight men, who suddenly decide to become women based off of a fetish that ran wild

I’m AGP too so I get it. Transition is the best thing for an AGP’s personal health, but I will avoid social transition because I understand that someone who is a man and looks like a man trying to be a woman is not a woman and is inherently invasive based on their fetish.

>inb4 “thinking like this will lead you to suicide”
I know
>inb4 “you have internalized transphobia”
Yes. Being trans is a terrible mental illness when it stems from AGP. It’s more easy to be empathetic to people ruined by internalized homophobia or being too feminine than the straight man who convinces himself to become a woman and have sex with men

>I’m AGP too so I get it. Transition is the best thing for an AGP’s personal health, but I will avoid social transition because I understand that someone who is a man and looks like a man trying to be a woman is not a woman and is inherently invasive based on their fetish.

I used to think that way, but then I noticed all the demands society places on men are invasive. Men can't even look at a woman without being called creeps and pervs. Society devalues men and exalts women. I think AGPs are a punishment upon women sent by God.

You’re even more crazy than me.

No. It’s just broken hormonal influences before birth lead some men to have a predisposition to want to be feminized. Some can use that to become openly gay men while others are straight men who fetishize being women and then try their best to become one. It’s nothing more than that. It’s biological unluckiness that leaves us all getting turned on at the thoughts of having tits and a vagina and then crying afterwards because instead we got cock and chest hair

>Transition is the best thing for an AGP’s personal health
Bruh no tf it's not

Attached: 1616833570566.png (480x600, 380.45K)

Oh yeah sorry it’s much better to live wi to suicidal thoughts because of dysphoria everyday

Chris would've been fucked up tranny or not
Literal worst example you could pick

>Oh yeah sorry it’s much better to live wi to suicidal thoughts because of dysphoria everyday
Bold of you to assume these go away after trooning.

Attached: 1626048248608.jpg (156x205, 12.06K)

What's you rec then doc

Not really. CWC is a microcosm of malebrained trannies.

>trooned out late
>narcissistic
>completely delusional
>insists she's a "lesbian"
>naive
>groomed into being gay
>abusive childhood
>still has high T despite being on HRT, violently attacked someone with no provocation
>sexually assaulted vulnerable person when left alone
>coddled by white knights and allowed to keep making things worse for everyone else

Roll the dice and hope you aren't a tranny.
(In case any youngshits are reading this, I'll drop the sardonicism and say the sooner one starts HRT the better.)

Did you ever see that story about the tranny at the all womens sleep over? The one where it kept snorting cocaine and trying to get everyone to have an orgy? Thats why.

>kept snorting cocaine and trying to get everyone to have an orgy?
sounds based

Because of centuries of puritanism in Europe.
Remember how they treated any woman going out of line by lobotomizing them? Rember "the vapours"?

I pass while wearing cute clothes and I don't think about suicide anymore, though I do have dysphoric episodes once a month or so

>women cannot violate men
>women are innocent and cannot be predators

attitudes like this are misandrist and just let women get away with behaving badly with zero culpability for their actions

Yeah, I too believe random stories I read online. People who post on Any Forums and Reddit are so trustworthy and would never lie for attention.

Attached: tfw bad music.png (998x667, 708.91K)

It’s probably not even true anyways. Trans women, please just be yourselves and let that be the end of it

>I pass while wearing cute clothes and I don't think about suicide anymore
Then passing saved you. To hons like myself there is no hope but 41%.

hon moment

Well I personally agree but Im not a woman so theres that.
Whether or not that particular one is true is kind of irrelevant. Many tw seem to have this idea of wanting to do "girlie" things not because thats who they authentically are but because they are "girlie". It also feels like they are constantly trying to live out some retarded slice of life anime.

Yeah, I always found the arguments that women are more gentle/kind than men to be full of shit. While women can't inflict physical violence as well as a dude, the way most societies are structured lets them use dudes as proxies for their impulses; if someone stronger than them pisses them off, they can usually just call the cops or manipulate male relatives or boyfriends to hurt them. And, in situations where there isn't any strength divide, such as women's prisons, there's a ton of sexual assault. Pic related; women report higher incidents of inmate-on-inmate sexual assault than men do in prison.

Attached: prison rape statistics.jpg (1920x1152, 200.58K)

>Whether or not that particular one is true is kind of irrelevant.

Attached: your opinion.gif (640x348, 964.13K)