Girl moders, have you ever been clocked in public/called out/made fun of? Tell me your stories

Girl moders, have you ever been clocked in public/called out/made fun of? Tell me your stories

Attached: 50409B51-0B4D-49AE-A9D6-945E874D831C.jpg (1080x1274, 317.7K)

I once was trying to use the bathroom, when this spic janny blocked my path. I tried to explain but he shook his head and said no in spanish. He tapped on the mens room sign and instructed me I should use it. I was humilated, but I found what was more important to fight for than anything else in life, and that is having the right to pee where ever I want. Ive started a campaign peeing on walmart floors, library books, childrens slides, homeless people, where ever when ever I want. Trans rights are human rights!

I was waiting in a hotel lobby and this girl walked up to me and asked me if I was a cross dresser but before I could answer the guy I was seeing at the time walked out the elevator to take me upstairs ^_^

the one time I've ever been clocked was at 2 am in a gas station parking lot. Two guys in their car asked me if I was a dude or a chick cause they werent sure.

If i've been clocked other times people just ignore me. Other than that it doesnt really happen.

Never, even as a nonpasser

Back in 2006 I was passing except for voicehonning and a guy on the bus tried to chat me up. I said something (idr what), he made a face and told me to say it again and when I did he called me a “fucking man”, a faggot, and told me that if he had a machete he would cut my head off then and there.

lol when i was getting off the bus he was still on it so i stared him down and he didn’t cut my head off at all, the fucking tease

>but he shook his head and said no in spanish.

Attached: 87A050B6-5FC4-4AA6-B2C1-F4A71FFEEA29.jpg (821x537, 108.54K)

a weird example of me passing was when i was walking to work and a guy called me an ugly bitch. other than that ive had faggot and tranny yelled at me a couple times.

You may not have been clocked at all; sometimes people on the street are crazy. I once had a woman ask me for money and when i said no she called me an “ugly dog”. I thought she clocked me, but then she turned around and did the exact same thing to an attractive cis woman when she also didn’t give her any cash.

Yes, Im bilingual and know what no is in espanol.

In the few instances I can think of where someone made me aware of the fact that they knew, they've only ever been nice. I don't know why, I seem to get treated with kid gloves.

Theres one outfit I wear from time to time that gets me clocked bad. It make my ass and titties look good but my shoulders look very very bad. One day I was walking home from my friends house and some methhead lady and a Mexican manlet both clocked me separately. Tho the whole trip amounted to a wash cause my friend spent the whole time staring at my ass and tits and a couple guys drinking outside a bar on the way tried to pick me up.

yeah i mean it was some drunk homeless guy so i think he was like 100% aware anyways

>Tho the whole trip amounted to a wash cause my friend spent the whole time staring at my ass and tits
based friend

I've been clocked a few times after rejecting someone, that always baffled me. Calling some transgirl a dude or faggot not even 10 seconds after begging her to come to your friend's party is honestly not a good look.

lol I pass and i live in Boston. even if someone clocks me they wont say anything.

>2006
how old are u

This is why I will never girlmode. Maybe I would try if I didn’t look like a man

Attached: B649E9B8-900F-4F5B-B511-0DB5884B4194.jpg (2316x3067, 2.72M)

only once in the past few years but i'm sure people mostly keep it to themselves

top fucking kek, subtle reference