Is modelling as a tranny valid if you're attractive but don't pass (ie twinkhon)?

Is modelling as a tranny valid if you're attractive but don't pass (ie twinkhon)?

Attached: images (2).jpg (599x512, 15.6K)

It's the only way to model as a trans woman.
Cool cis women models already look like twinks (hm, wonder why is that, almost like the industry being controlled by gay men has something to do with it)

>needing others validation over such a benign career.

pfffff

My GF models, I think she's pretty passing though

absolutely. modeling is a lot about unique aesthetics not just being a pretty girl at the mall

what's the difference between twinkhons and passoids

one passes the other doesnt. hunter is a passoid tho people on here are just insane

Well, since the tranny in your pic doesn't pass, I'd say yes, you can become a model.

yes if you're lucky you'll get cast for avant-garde editorial work by guy men who like your masculine features

hunter passes i just used her pic bc she's the only tranny model i know off the top of my head

Attractive but doesn't pass is an oxymoron, unless you pass as your birth sex.

Modelling is only valid if you're attractive period, trannies aren't exempt from beauty standards.
Hunter is so beautiful. This is my first post on this board. I almost posted a thread but there are actually a lot of Hunter posts so I decided against it.
I really don't know what to make of Hunter (unsure of pronouns) I considered myself heterosexual, I always had a thing for tomboys, but hunter takes the cake, especially with the new 'boymoding' which is really strange since it ties in with Hunters character arc on Euphoria also.

Dunno man, if this is the future of trans, I say let them get pinkpilled early

Attached: EPk9CieUcAUzyYx.jpg (2400x3000, 1.05M)

this

Most attractive trans are usually attractive as their birth gender anyway, the fundamental aspects of conventional beauty (facial ratios, harmony, eye support, bone length are pretty unisex in a vacuum)

Hunter would've been a good looking boy, so he makes a great looking girl with transitioning early

there could've been a whole generation of hunters if society was more accepting. hunter just got lucky with her parents

Can you be a male model as an hrt femboy?
I’m ugly as FUCK but I’m just wondering if they’d let you

Attached: 943EC66D-2F9A-4949-9A54-7B36FB73BCC3.jpg (467x463, 122.51K)

I'm completely infatuated. It's almost like my third eye has been opened, this level of androgynous beauty does something to me, I've always liked 'tomboys' like Kristen Stewart, women with strong jawlines, hooded hunter eyes (pardon the pun) just women who looked like they could knock you out. Handsome chads pinkpilling into angels? get me out of here. I can't cope

Attached: 1642949264372.webm (1366x768, 1.56M)

true, unconventionally beautiful people with unique, striking looks are outliers though

sure why not

the brooklyn ella emhoff-lookalike people like you.

as long as cis people like us you're valid.

Being ugly can be discouraging but as long as you don't set us back yanno?

I think I may have misunderstood this thread, what does valid mean in the Any Forums context? is it like based but for lgbt?

should have used lux pascal she is 100% twinkhon

Attached: 91E5738E-F4AE-45E2-A509-8276A720F355.jpg (1212x808, 181.45K)

im 20 and mutual friends/siblings of friends are starting to come out younger and younger, i unfortunately only got on hormones when i was 18 but the next generation of tranners is getting them closer to 14-16. some of my brother's friends and siblings of my friends that have come out recently are around that age, so hopefully things are better for them.

>tfw been scouted a couple of times already several years deep into HRT but by exclusively male agencies
I wish I'd never been born!

god it makes me so so upset that ill never be part of that generation

omg I love euphoria!