Why do some reddit trannies types refer to passing as is it a stupid and alien concept?

is not even like some people on here that think that while most trans people want to pass most tragicaly can't never pass. the reddit tranny type is more like if they think that the concept of passing is some alien and retarded concept no one should try nor want.

Attached: c50526ffcebc2a781c456954ecfc4d5a.jpg (563x347, 25.41K)

Narcissism and envy.

slave morality

why do you think so?

It's the "is suffer more so I win." mentality.

>slave morality
is that the same as crab bucket mindset? , like they think since they coun't pass no one can ?

some zoomers unironically want identity to be totally separate from medical procedures like HRT, SRS, and thus passing +while they're the first generation that are guaranteed to start HRT early and have SRS at like 20)
Some hons jumped on that idea

whoun't they say that people who pass are evil then?

reddit hons realize that if they admit they valued passing it would be too much pain for them to bear, so they act like it isn't what they want at all. When something is totally out of reach, often it is better to just pretend it isn't something you even want in the first place for your own sanity, lest you go insane over that unbridgeable gap ( ie. repressor syndrome - to gain the knowledge that you want something will always make it harder to repress that you want it )

sour grapes

yes.

Nutshell: they are gatekeeping their own Ideal and lash out at anyone similar to it.

ok but what about some cis "allys" who think the same way? , do they just passively aggressively believe trans women are men?

Look. They're lots of opinionated people. Do you really want to throw down with everyone that disagrees with you or do you want to be happy?

An obsession over passing vs satisfying gender dysphoria doesnt naturally develop in gnc people absent the threat of cisnormative corrective violence and/or an insecure community that reifies cis supremacy internally

Attached: 9a4b9f942312962d581084bf95177d11.jpg (800x1113, 190.45K)

Anons have a pretty shit understanding of this stance, which you can see in this thread a lot.
It usually isn't about not wanting or trying to pass at all - pretty much everyone recognizes passing as a natural desire, core safety issue and something that trannies strive for.

The idea behind 'passing being stupid' or discouraging talk of it is basically to manage these feels internally as much as possible. Plus to manage intenet communities so they won't be self-harm dens.
Like you're going to have the desire to pass anyway, you'll try to pass anyway. It's not like you're going to stop maxxing it. So why not chip away at the concept from the other side and dull the pain from inside. And yeah - of course it's a cope. You don't survive being a tranny without copes.

And if you want to know if it's ok - just look on this fucking board to see people who religiously don't do anything with it. If you're an autistic troon without any shielding on the concept of passing you're so much more in danger of falling into some shit like obsessing about bones.
Trannies here will think they're some cold "realists" of the trans internet and then not realize why BDD is more prevalent here few times over.
Honestly - if you don't pass and don't manage ideas around passing, you're just suffering for no reason.

Attached: 7ihi44887we81.png (610x623, 377.73K)

What if wanting to pass is just a component of my dysphoria? What is the distinction between the desire to pass and the desire to alleviate dysphoria?
By this logic, doing anything whatsoever to alleviate my dysphoria is merely giving in to the pressures of cisnormative society.

Wheel seemed to offer a social level analysis, more than a personal one. It makes sense to me both ways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Wheel seemed to offer a social level analysis
K??
That doesn't make her statement not completely contradictory and illogical

>What is the distinction between the desire to pass and the desire to alleviate dysphoria?
A pressure exerted to go beyond what is necessary for satisfying your dysphoria or even speaking more broadly, your own sense of selfhood and happiness. Ill use myself as an example since i cant possibly object.

Im basically ok with my dick, in fact my problem with it is very much its relative shrinkage from estrogen. i intend to fix this with t gel going forward but thats not important. Whats important is this: lets say my cock is returned its original hefty size or even just close to it. In this scenario i would be personally OK and even rather gratified by not tucking and just letting my bulge be the bulge it naturally is. The only reason i have ever been inclined to feel shame over the presence of a bulge is internal "bullying" pressure on /tttt/ and from some trans ppl in addition to a now vanquished fear of assault. Do i feel dysphoria over it? Not at all! Love my cock as much as my breasts, hair, lips and any over part of my body. The pressure to tuck it is exerted outside of my naturally occuring dysphoria; the pressure to "pass" as a cis woman is in this scenario not rooted in my dysphoric condition but in outside factors.

Follow me nonny?

Oh please, i may be a nut but im consistent!

Attached: 1618181185559.jpg (1024x1196, 92.61K)

the fox and the grapes

i'd rather have BDD and underestimate myself, than have honfidence and overestimate myself

Yes, and that men should be free to larp as women if they choose. Whenever you see someone say "you're confusing gender and sex" or "gender and sex are different", that's what they mean.

No they mean there is a distinction between materially constructed biological characteristics and sociological characteristics derived mainly from language; consider that ships are "women" despite most ships ive slept with lacking vaginas