Friendly reminder you don’t have to pass to be valid and anyone who obsesses over passing is literally;

Friendly reminder you don’t have to pass to be valid and anyone who obsesses over passing is literally;
1. Transphobic
2. Misogynist

Attached: F92FF37E-907B-4C2F-8C56-87C0D6AC2856.png (1324x1324, 2.87M)

Nice bait, now fuck off to twatter, hon. Here's your (You).

Im a honphobic, mtf repressor. I will never become a hon.

>claims to be a woman
>acts like a man
>looks like a man

im sorry user but no actual woman would ever want to look like a hon
looking like a guy is preferable to looking like a hon

Transitioning is about alleviating dysphoria. Some people go on HRT and get a mental clarity despite not getting FFS and they’re valid and happier. It’s people like y’all that put our community down instead of uplifting it

>1. Transphobic
>2. Misogynist

yeah, problem?

Attached: AD044624-881C-4D05-8DAA-C1066D1DB41A.gif (220x123, 140.29K)

ALL TRANNIES NEED SRS

Attached: WIN_20220205_23_27_27_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 257.7K)

are you the user i was debating in

Trannies are so mentally ill

Pull the trigger sissy

post tits please

Yes i'm transphobic and misogynist

Passing is everything any anybody that doesn’t recognize that is a fucking communist rapehon

lmao between this post and this board has erupted into wwiii

Like it needs more uplifting.

You’re basically a nazi if that’s how you really feel about it

>Passing is everything
extremely cringe

well that was interesting i got up to get a snack and the flamewar died
shortest-lived Any Forums psyop, or twitter tourist invasion, or whatever it was, in the history of Any Forums

What does that even mean? It’s pol fucks who secretly want to fuck trannies who pass. Why are all these trans people obsessed with passing and putting their fellow lgbt sisters down? It makes no ducking sense

>why are all these trans people obsessed ...
it's just an extension of our own self-hate outwards

This is just the mtf version of "just stop having dysphoria lol" except it's a hundred times more annoying because it comes from other trans people

What?? What do you even mean

Passing the school objectively and directly affects your quality of life, and obsessing over it is an entirely rational response to that fact. Caring about whether other trannies pass is pure insanity though, mind your own business.