I feel like a woman therefore I am

>I feel like a woman therefore I am
Is it really all there it to it? Seems a little light

Attached: 1637203923164.png (1822x1306, 994.84K)

that is not all there is to it

/tttt/posters will tell you you actually gotta put in the effort, and we deride as "rapehons" the reddit transbians who just put on a dress and don't even shave

Can you really feel like something if you need surgery to become it? Because I feel like a t-rex.

Actually it's
>I hate looking like a man and want to look like a woman
>Is it really all there it to it?
Yes

I am therefore I am.*

well, sometimes there's more than just "look like" involved, but yeah, basically

Thats all the argument for it yeah, but here's the thing is you gotta be pretty. You gotta be able to make guys dicks rock hard and pussies wet even before going on estrogen or whatever, only then do you have the ability to tell other people what you are and what you arem't

Attached: E63jVfnWQAIRVCH.jpeg.jpg (1284x1275, 194.57K)

that's unironically a dude right? what the fuck why does he have a near-perfect forehead

I feel like a woman, dress like a woman therefore I am a woman. Anything else?

A lot of people feel like they should be taller, and there is surgery to achieve that but idk if that's something doctors should advocate for

So it's about looks? I don't want to look the way I look therefore I am a woman?

unbearably light

well then oof ow, rip anyone who doesn't escape from their transphobic parents until they're 20 ...

(except that there are loads of transition timelines out there that start off pretty crap and end pretty pretty)

>i feel like a woman, dress like a woman therefore i am a woman anything else?
you gotta have actual female body features (which are fortunately easy to acquire through taking estrogen) and, where there is such a thing as "behaving like a woman" (which is much rarer than most people will tell you), behave like one

if you wander around with a beard and act like a rapist (to put it extremely) then you're not a woman

to put it another way, unlike reddit transbian rapehons, i'm not gonna ask you to think of me as a woman if you wouldn't do so naturally

What did he mean by this?

Attached: notawoman.png (911x682, 601.35K)

So biological women who don't fit that specific stereotypical gendered description aren't actually women? Does that make them men?

So you're a woman if I think you are?

>so biological women who don't have female body features aren't actually women and are actually men?
actually, yes

(well, i did say a part about "behaving", and that's only relevant in extreme cases, but yeah if a biological woman acted like some of the reddit transbians i've seen i'd be tempted to say she's a guy that way too.)

>so you're a woman if i think you are
yes

>if you wander around with a beard and act like a rapist (to put it extremely) then you're not a woman
This is funny considering the rapists and sexually entitled are usually passing trannies.

huh, i haven't heard of that before, that is pretty funny lol

A woman who behaves in a way you don't like is not a woman, seems misogynistic.
Out of the billion mens in the world, there is at least one who doesn't think you're a woman. Does that make you a man? Why is you identity tied to the way people see you, I don't think it's the case for anything else

>a woman who behaves in a way you don't like
i will bite that bullet but i will also note that "a way i don't like" pretty much means the people who go "suck my girldick UwU"
>out of the billion mensin the world, there is at least one who doesn't think you're a woman. does that make you a man?
unfortunately, yes
>why is your identity tied to the way people see you
because it's not an identity, it's a categorization of physical facts
you look at someone and you instinctively judge on their appearance, their voice, their behavior, and that is what "gender" means, is what that instinctive judge outputs when examining someone
just like every other physical category in the world

The self-conscious hons aren't going to be angry at being rejected for looking masc.
>P.S. That entitled transbian 4 panel transbian comic was made by a passer.

actually i've seen a lot of posts from hons being angry at being rejected for looking masc

>>i will bite that bullet but i will also note that "a way i don't like" pretty much means the people who go "suck my girldick UwU"
I'm talking about biological women though. It seems you have the power to unilaterally decide who is a woman and who is not depending on who "acts like a woman"

So, you're not going to be offended if I, or the governement, or anyone else calls you and says you're a man in a dress, correct?

>i'm talking about biological women
i am too, and the fact that not many biological women do the things i described is testament to 99.9999% of them being women
like i pointed out when i first said that ( "where there is such a thing" "much rarer than most people will tell you"), people have a much narrower idea of "acting like a woman" than i'm talking about
>you're not going to be offended
i'm not going to be offended, no, i'm going to be kinda sad but i'm not gonna take it out on you instead i'm gonna try to fix whatever the problem is that makes me seem to be a guy

that's the most retarded shit I have ever heard.

well, okay
i'm not committed to all of it, if you know a better system that contains these two facts that i am sure of:
- the weirdo reddit transbians who go on tinder while having a full beard are obviously not women
- cis women, and anyone who seems to be so when you don't literally inspect all their medical history, are women
then please tell it to me