Racist bf?

my ex was pretty rw and I have adopted a lot of his views. But we had to break up recently and now I'm fucked because I can't just date a normie man now. Political identity is a pretty big part of me.

what makes it worse is that if I find a racist guy that I get along with 9/10 he's going to reject me once he finds out.

how do I find a racist bf that is okay with having a trans wife?

Attached: IMG_2823.jpg (750x962, 403.71K)

they're out there.

t. nazi who is open to trannies

simply stop being racist to expand your dating pool since your political opinions will just change to be whatever your bf’s are anyway

You aren’t a nazi, just an retarder retard

have some fucking integrity you insect

yeah sorry I'm never going to see brown ppl as equals, regardless of what my bf thinks

based

Attached: j438765.jpg (839x1024, 141.51K)

Try to overthink your world view? Bringing a trans identy and a far right wing ideology under one roof requires exceptional mental gymnastics.

I cant just unbelieve what I do

I refuse to believe that there’s a tranny this retarded, this must be a larp

>intermingling with low IQ bush people who hadnt invented the wheel or written language when we found them is actually perfectly normal and fine bro
>genetics mean nothing, we're somehow all the exact same despite evolving separately for 50,000+ years

Attached: 1575465464.jpg (600x543, 98.82K)

Judging by how aggressively edgy you’re being, It’s probably just a phase you’re going through. You’re definitely a follower and not a person who can come to their own conclusions. Most right wingers I know are classier than this. You’ll eventually meet a blue pulled Star Wars nu-male and your views will have changed.

I could be completely wrong tho.

>I could be completely wrong tho

I'm not the one replying with the boomer wignat memes, but okay

0 black women felt comfortable coming forward about rape allegations towards white perpetrators, must make you proud of your judicial system, rxtard

either way my point still stands that this shit probably isn’t set in stone. Were you racist before you met your Ex?

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose...

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey.
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
They make a club.
And beat their brother, down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of its fleeting time here.

Attached: 213421342134.png (516x433, 258.76K)

yes, I came to my own conclusions years before meeting him. He just set things in stone and made me understand political and philosophical concepts better.
He pushed me intellectually which is something I'm definitely going to miss

Dude, don't you think colonializing the whole world for 500 years and crying nonstop about a lack of ethnic homogeneity afterwards is kind of low IQ behavior?

Alright well I’m wrong then. I just assumed you were an edgy NPC like everyone on this site. But clearly you used your brain. If your life seriously revolves around this idk maybe exclusively hang out at nazi rallies or some shit. Idk.
Imagine writing an entire poem about a people you supposedly “hate”

The cognitive dissonance of some of these people is truly astounding. Don’t try and reason with them. Their only weapon is racial slurs and politically charged “studies”

I dont hate anyone. I wish to love the world and everyone in it, including you. We all want the same things at the end of the day.

I didnt write the poem either, by the way. You should look it up, you may find something you like!

Attached: youngwomanonthebeach.jpg (700x922, 240.19K)

>Imagine writing an entire poem about a people you supposedly “hate”
that's a tool song dumbass

they'll never understand the love we have for life

Attached: impeachment.png (350x339, 54.31K)

I think one day they could come to see. I know they are capable and intelligent enough to do so. I hope OP for their own sake begins to understand what I mean.