Why do boys who look and dress like girls make me harder than just biological girls

Why do boys who look and dress like girls make me harder than just biological girls

Attached: IMG_20220210_120934.jpg (907x1358, 569.65K)

because you want to follow in their footsteps

Gynandromorphophilia

I like being a masculine man tho

i...alright fair enough i would never have said something like that even when i was partially repressing

idk then lol

high % of medchad dna

ruh-roh raggy, raggot!

Attached: scoobydoobydoo.jpg (474x613, 33.07K)

You can relate to them more and when you fuck them you know they’re actually enjoying it cause they can’t fake orgasm.

u gay

probably a dominance and humiliation thing.
the concept of railing an emasculated man is probably a huge rush for a lot of men.

sauce?

Scooby and shaggy are stoners and therefore are helping the gay agenda in the minds of 1930s mega boomers

you have the gay

this is it for me

Because it's like a bro you can fugg

because you gamp!!!

I said that a lot back then and I was repressing.

I don’t know if I’m truly attracted to trans women as a chaser, but that I’m completely obsessed with them and not cis girls makes me wonder if my chasing is a coping mechanism

Would you become a girl if you could press a button and instantly become a biological female?

Idk. I would hit it instantly if it were like for a month. But I really don’t like the thought of having breasts, the rest is either a maybe or yes

>probably a dominance and humiliation thing.
>the concept of railing an emasculated man is probably a huge rush for a lot of men.
As a bisexual that loves femboys, this is the exact reason why. Men are supposed to be strong, tall, and assertive. But this boy is dainty, smooth, wearing women's lingerie, and begging to be violently fucked by a huge cocks. That betrayal of expected norms is hot as fuck

Attached: insta; society_s_plaything.jpg (708x708, 54.9K)