/mtfg/

Attached: 11A0B161-26BF-4E92-8216-0DA5CB568795.jpg (963x1417, 259.42K)

what's up with all the blood artwork recently... it's disgusting

If women can have penises can straight men be bottoms?

ITT: Everyone to everyone

Attached: anime_irl - 2022-02-09T011059.022.jpg (588x357, 56.9K)

lol are you trying to make me feel shitty or something cause it doesnt work. past 6 feet it doesnt even matter you're already in the too tall to be a normal woman freak bracket imho. i knew it was over for me in high school which was why i didnt pursue hrt as hard as I could have. i just couldnt repress because of severe dysphoria but it was worth a good shot because there was literally never a window for me to pass
oop posted in old thread :)

we have entered the blood phase of mtfg

#
#
#
#
#
Ok well I will not post this anymore I will just kms I know is true and over and everyone agrees. I will just work on getting fetanyl/helium and killing myself

chasers are a thing yes

but first go to bed, it's late

so long space cowboy we'll miss you

imagine thinking this guy looks like a woman lfmao

it's just creepy fetish people making threads early so they can force everyone to look at their gross artwork

pic literally looks like me

pls get some helium and inhale it and do a vocaroo
laf the chipmunk

Attached: 20220208_232053.jpg (1738x2078, 1.55M)

model some different frames for us

I'm a bi man and i love bottoming for trans girls

Attached: original (1).jpg (595x889, 133.31K)

woops
>love gf dearly
>want to marry her etc
>hrt has made guys ridiculously attractive for me
>feel like we fight over who's the "girl" in the relationship
like does this end badly no matter what? i want to just repress and be the bf she wants me to be but im afraid i cant do it

see you tomorrow dear

sounds fucked you probably ruined the relationship by being a tranny

i have no other frames on hand rn, plus they can't make my male skull look not male, or make my eyes match or not look old and wrinkled

chasers are just gay men who can't admit it

but trans women are not gay men who can't admit it - they are women because they don't allow men to touch their penises yeah?

>fetanyl
remember it has to mixed wit
nvm
w/e

Your sentence structure made the point of your post impossible to grasp. Please try again.

>the laf aerosolises several grams of fentanyl and kills everyone in her building and then the first responders arc

just agree to both be respectful of eachothers needs as long as they arent in direct conflict and see how it shakes out

could do a glasses filter on faceapp or something lol, im just curious though. no pressure.

hey was your fp mad at you the other night?

Attached: 1617884873442.png (1536x2048, 2.72M)

cum?

Attached: 05C09D0D-4FCD-4053-B502-E57E41986D10.jpg (640x245, 24.51K)

You believe that chasers are gay men who can't admit it - that's why they seek to be with mtfs.

But you do not believe the same applies to trans women - it is impossible that trans women are just gay men who cannot admit it because trans women are women not gay men.

Trans women don't let men touch their penises so that makes them women not gay men so gay men shouldn't seek out trans women.

gay man represent

Attached: 1581656976308.jpg (1000x1414, 84.97K)

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
you date an abusive incel retard moid who tells you waht to do grendel, go get some fucking maeup and stop being a whiny fucking bitch as a youngshit with the money for surgeries

eww no

>that makes them women not gay
ronk

Attached: ffbcb074173084ef2d0.jpg (850x1133, 95.84K)