MtFs truly feel bad because being a male is objectively hell...

MtFs truly feel bad because being a male is objectively hell. FtMs are just posers who stop HRT as soon as balding patterns show up

Attached: 0a200dac8cf2f03ff055cf8a8d6f3324.jpg (1028x1300, 112.25K)

Not true

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x1200, 87.4K)

JUST

If his lips were bigger and he had ear piercings he'd look like an older version of the pooner char XD

He's tranny devito

Impressively masculine cranium

Minox

>FtMs are just posers who stop HRT as soon as balding patterns show up
Damn. I was just hoping I could use some DHT gel to get a happy trail, but I don't think that's worth giving-up my full head of hair.

It looks disgusting to throw away your looks and end up like that.

Waaaaaa oh noooo i threw away my pErFeCt FeMaLe BoDy waaaaa waaaaa literally how does it affect you. Why are you guys so butthurt about us RELIEVING OUR DYSPHORIA

Attached: 26121407-4234-45EF-AEAA-56E6711E442F.jpg (1280x712, 161.13K)

There's no benefit in looking like a ugly bastard

Attached: 1613877224312.png (384x649, 248.31K)

The benefit is I like it. Seethe.

Your choice, but don't come here crying you ruined your hairline

Ftm uglybastard moder

Reminder to all FtMs that you WILL go bald. 70% of men go bald by old age. Just because you arent now doesnt mean it will happen. If T is in your veins, you will lose your hair.

You're playing russian roulette with 5/6 chambers loaded. Have fun :)

>go bald by old age

by 50 most women look like hags anyways so why does it even matter if men lose their hair?

Based, when will there be a final solution to the moid question?

>hurr durr I destroyed something beautiful and I'm gonna rub it in your faces wtf why are you not congratulating me

If he was completely bald he could play as krillan in the live action dragon ball z

Anyone have any blog posts or examples of FtMs getting gender euphoria from going bald?

He is bald because his grandfather was bald