What makes a 40 year old man, with 2 kids and a wife take pictures like this and post them online?

What makes a 40 year old man, with 2 kids and a wife take pictures like this and post them online?

Attached: 1642644205049.jpg (1200x1200, 206K)

the older you get the less and less you care about what people think of you

40 years of repression does shit to a mf.

But they are still taking those photos, what motivates taking those photos? And if they don't care what people think, why are they maintaining and posting on an social media as a C tier celebrity, much less posting THAT.

oh i see this boomerhon is going to be spammed all day

I hope I kill myself soon. I know I will probably break down at an inoppurtune time otherwise.

Dysphoria
/thread

I'm honestly glad I gave in and started hrt in my mid 20s now. Although I might not ever girlmode it's better than become picrel years later

She's not a boomerhon, she's a MILF

It really be like that... :/

mmm boneless chicken breast

Dysphoria is not an excuse to be a fucking whore

>But they are still taking those photos, what motivates taking those photos? And if they don't care what people think, why are they maintaining and posting on an social media as a C tier celebrity, much less posting THAT.
Same reason that some women wear makeup for themselves

It's always funny seeing trannies trying to defend shit like this. Like, jesus christ girls, you're making yourself look WORSE, just acknowledge that hons like this are insane and distance yourself from them.

the actual difference between you and her is that you were born later. the reality is that you're both trooning out at the same time due to the same level of trans awareness, which she wouldn't have had in her mid twenties

A

>It's always funny seeing trannies trying to defend shit like this.
Nobody does this
>just acknowledge that hons like this are insane and distance yourself from them.
Hons like this ARE crazy, but they're crazy because they repressed for 4 decades

so that's where it comes from...

Attached: 1641773275284.png (640x542, 148.49K)

>Nobody does this
You are defending him, though. You're essentially trying to shift blame away from him because of muh repression. Do you not think before you type?
These anons are also defending him, so idk what your point is

if you think those posts qualify as a defense then maybe you're the one trying to defend the troon? that's what it looks like, faggotretard

Explaining things isn't the same as defending

literally who cares? the person in the OP image is ugly, so what?
this isn't even some rapehon raping people, it's literally just someone you think is visually unappealing, there's nothing to 'defend' because she hasn't done anything wrong

why do her hands look like Danny Devito penguin?

Attached: 6144313.jpg (861x1300, 771.65K)