Trans girls of Any Forums, what’s your excuse for not looking like this?

Trans girls of Any Forums, what’s your excuse for not looking like this?

Attached: 55210431-A8D3-426B-9471-C520D8BF4149.jpg (960x1188, 287.06K)

DAMN white boys look like THAT?

We are coping by even thinking this picture is a good goal.
One on the left is ugly and best and doesn't pass at worst.
Other two are feminine but no tits or ass.
Literally being like the most attractive tranny means you are struggling to be average when compared to cis.
And the top 5 tranny on the left is akin to an ugly girl.

And the top 5% tranny on the left is akin to an ugly girl.

Ah, it's this thread again. Wait a bit longer between creating the same shit bait again, do it like once a week, it feels too repetitive otherwise.

Attached: 42923E12-5D0C-45BC-99E5-2E4895142F1D.jpg (2160x1214, 582.26K)

Why do youngshits have the worst taste in aesthetic? Like, heavy use of makeup to the point it looks caked on, clothing that trends towards pinks (which as a color looks better on men) and whites (which as a color looks better on nobody), mannerisms that come across as downright caricature-ish. Like, sheesh, is this what female socialization does to you? I'd take a twinkhon with actual good taste any day of the week.

t. chaser

It's actually pretty cute, ngl. Pussy just looks weird.

I will look like that someday. :)
I need to learn make up and skincare, perhaps do FFS

Attached: ewtertyreyey.png (537x593, 9.12K)

blame tiktok on it. youtube make up personaloties who are paid to shill products too. foundation is stupid unless you have something to hide. why even wear it. it makes you lile manequin made of plastic. when it comes to mannerism i noticed ot too. it seems largely stemming from dumb girl grofters faking dumb bimbo mannerism. very different from like gen x women.

Because only the most flamboyant ones make it through the gatekeeping that demands you be a caricature to even get a chance at making it through

You just described zoomer foids. TikTok is filled with cis zoomers who look and behave exactly like that.
And then add on top of that. so obv youngshits will be just like their cis counterparts.

I don't want to attract bipedos. I want a normal man, one that won't be ashamed bro date me and won't transition 5 months into our relationship.

are you ok? :(

because i wanna look like THIS !!!!!!!

Attached: venom-2-is-coming-1024x512 (1).jpg (1024x512, 65.69K)

Because they look uncanny?

>what’s your excuse
uhh not everyone is born with white privilege and money

cope

seethe

mald

dilate

I do look like the left when I'm fully dolled up, but skinnier.

im fat

What's up with all attractive trannies being transbians?