Want gf

>want gf
>won't get one because i still somehow miss my bpd tranny ex who made life extra difficult and every girl i meet seems boring by comparison

Attached: 72DE0FF5-CEEE-4DF1-A142-776D911984E4.jpg (1785x2038, 486.14K)

how did she make your life harder? i'm bpd and trans and want to avoid becoming an ex to my partner who i rly love

she'd do stuff along the lines of randomly not talking to me, upsetting my friends, and threatening to kill herself
but she was more fun to talk to than most people i run into nowadays

Yeah that sounds pretty toxic

she probably randomly stopped talking to you at times because she had moments of clarity and realized she was a negative impact on your life
rest of the stuff isn't okay. sorry you had to deal with that user

What was your gf's name because this describes me perfectly and I'm afraid it's me

Attached: 1593833931047.jpg (563x563, 99.45K)

>randomly not talking to me, upsetting my friends, and threatening to kill herself
Wow, this is literally me.

>posts worst girl

>randomly not talking to me

I did this to an ex because I thought she needed space from my clinginess and emotional instability

this could literally be any sad BPD mtf on this board

im in the same boat, my only 2 exes were bpd (which i didnt know until far into the relationship) and now my view of relationships and how they work is really skewed and like normie people just dont do it for me anymore, inclined to say they seem boring or less passionate

>upsetting my friends
Wdym by that? I'm not bpd but a lot of more basic people hate me cause I don't fake getting along with people or partake in gossiping, and all that kinda shit.
If someone gets upset at me being myself, I'll make an effort to get along with the other person, but if that doesn't work they can fuck off.

how do i get one as a gf

I can be your new toxic trans GF

god I love bpd shits so much, they make me feel alive
t. depressed manmoder with some weird mix of avpd and bpd traits

are you me? I swear I could've written this post

Attached: tumblr_9ef2b5fb6a7fb6820a32644d125244d2_aab218be_2048.jpg (1439x1257, 135.42K)

if you can make me feel loved i'll be your bpd gf

>normie people just dont do it for me anymore
same, i want off this ride

are you cute/hot?

when you pray this post is about you

i even have the burger king hat

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 2.19.30 PM.png (358x357, 152.04K)

>when you pray this post is about you
why.

ngl you remind me so much of my ex it's uncanny