I hate being afab so much...

I hate being afab so much, estrogenized males get to look like elven goddesses while testosteronized girls are stuck as disgusting pudgy acne-ridden subhumans

Attached: 4f4cbb32-a9b7-407d-ab80-5114b95623bc.jpg (828x769, 160.26K)

Yes, but the advantage of being afab is that you can get one of those "elven goddesses" with ease.

Eat shit dwarf boy

*estrogenized twinks get to look like elven goddesses

Most AMABs are even more fucked than you are. The pattern I noticed is that among those who already went through puberty, AFABs are significantly more likely to pass but typically look like average to below average men while AMABs are slightly more likely to be conventionally attractive if they do pass, though passing is less likely.

This is true twinkhons are angels, but I think trans guys are pretty hot too idk, don't be so harsh on yourself, maybe try losing weight and taking better care of your skin if you're insecure about those things.

>is afab
>likes looking femme
>hates being afab
is this bait or is op legitimately retarded?

I've had multiple guys call me cherub and angel, and things like that. It's cute, ngl. Anyway, shouldn't the acne just be a phase? Guys only really have severe acne in their teen years. Like with FTMs, is there a point after which the T has sort of done its job, and you can start coasting?

Still don't have a good bone structure though

male to elf moding

We all need our dwarves by our side tranon

Attached: AF16DCC8-6CCB-465E-AF44-24802791CB73.jpg (828x1455, 797.33K)

ftms are literally so male

imagine letting 14th century byzangine iconography be a source of dysphoria for you

no offense ily it basically validates what you are

Ok? You can still get everything you want easy.

How? Even if I go on testosterone I won't be able to take on the same androgynous beauty as twinkhons

"elven goddesses" please scroll through some actual photos of mfts that are not made celebrities by their exceptional case of passing.most are still 100% male who look like they dressed up in a night of indulging their crossdressing fetish

please reflect on why you put so much thought into the perceptions of others

And yet you can still basically point and choose any twinkhon you want. You have it better than any of them.

this thread is giving me severe brain damage, if you don't take T and become a tomboy you achieve that without useless extra steps and look better than any of the twinks and the bonus is that you won't stop looking good past age 30.
/thread

And most twinkhons would probably wanna pass effortlessly as female so everyone’s getting fked

Anyone lets elf post

Attached: 6B31CEC9-B633-4A67-9773-D8D4EFDCA260.jpg (828x1377, 555.07K)

I gained some weight from estrogen. I don't have blonde hair or light colored eyes. I have brown-dirtyblond hair and brown-hazelish eyes. I don't look like an elven goddess. I am tall and sort of andro though.

Male bone structure is needed to achieve the elven goddess look, it’s over if you haven’t been put on T by age 14 max

every pooner dwarven prince deserves his twinkhon elven princess

Date a dude slightly shorter than me once who was beefy had a hairy chest and had a big beard

He called me his elf I called him my dwarf and we watched lotr stuff together it was cute. If you can’t be the elf claim the elf

Attached: 5A94CC9C-AD81-4F09-A4DB-F187FC4F61B5.jpg (828x1032, 584.2K)

99% of pooners aren’t burly and stocky enough to be considered dwarves, we’re more like halflings with our tiny pathetic female frames

They're more like hobbits desu