How can a boymoder get a bf in 7 days???

all my friends are busy this valentines day and i dont wanna be alone
please help

Attached: e6d5fc5ce2578bd7204feb9413698235.jpg (300x250, 12.66K)

Date gay/bi men or stop boymoding

Attached: 8B0C2D68-A213-436C-9B21-1FFE898C141C.jpg (828x1523, 1.02M)

Post discord etc.

u mean like edating?? i want something irl ;-;

Area?

nta but 405? plznthnx

>Actually giving a phone area code
Are you 35?

Wait, is that not how it's done?

1. Nobody knows what the fuck those numbers mean without googling it
2. Because area codes haven't meant shit since cell phones became common, because people get a number and then move around while keeping the same number. And with some carriers, your physical location has no bearing on the number they give you.

You don't know all the area codes around you? Zoomers are hopeless.

I know mine and the place I used to live, why would I know Oklahoma and why would you assume anyone in a Any Forums thread does?

it just means they post on /soc/

You don't need to know them unless they are near you.

It's usually a big cultural thing too for people from those areas, you hear it a lot in rap and in my country people use it as shorthand for cities

Not op but if anyone wants a 512 boymoder gf please let me know
I have the same struggle

I'm not a boymoder, I'm a kinda twinkhonny girlmoder, and I don't have a bf, but I am talking to this really sweet guy on discord. Idk if that's the sort of thing that would work for u, but if so, try dropping your discord in a thread, maybe even this one. A few people are likely to add you, especially if it's a thread where guys who like trans girls and boymoders seem to be hanging out. The majority of them will probably not work out, but hopefully you can find someone who you click well with and have good rapport with. Good luck!

zoom zoom

OkCupid, pursue bi boys, stop boymoding

Important thread

Start talking to your stalker

Idk about bf but I can be your gf :3

Just be glad you aren’t like me and spending it in the psych ward. ;-;