Blanchardists of Any Forums, do you self-identify as HSTS or AGP?

Attached: D09iF4VUcAAYr8X.jpg (686x811, 68.45K)

2gb
That’s barely anything

You shouldn’t ask a tranny you should ask their friends and family

Attached: 4C3BAD8B-9B8D-44D9-8ECD-0E1A4ED25429.jpg (828x1307, 869.99K)

i expected it being cp but that also makes sense

Agp

2gb of 200kb images is a fucklot.

Gay men in the United States have a better dating market than they've ever had and arguably better than anyone else in the right cities, cishets included. At this point the only HSTS's that exist are the ones who want to date straight men SPECIFICALLY, which basically means they want to be validated as women and thus are meta-attracted AGPs anyway. The typology is outdated.

This niwwa looks like the twansphobic verison of corneal sandars

im clearly agp but i identify as hsts

LMAO

No, just no.

Dating as a 4/10 mogs a 8/10 gay man every time. That’s how much easier is. In a liberal place ofcourse.

I don't even understand what agp is? If you're gay, why care about women sexually? It doesn't make sense.

Sigmund Freud and blanchard should fuck

>Dating as a
Stopped reading there.

Nobody.
Dates.
Trannies.

well my grandma says i wore skirts as a kid, but i'm probably not hsts i was just a pre-agp

Yeah they do, a fuck ton infact here in the Netherlands. Ive never ever had a lack of men interested in dating me seriously publically. And I’ve been with men since transition.

Lots of trannies are just super insecure and don’t know how to date, availability is never gonna be the problem if you don’t live in a shithole.

in blanchard's theory, agp is a hetero man who's sexuality is mistakenly imprinted onto himself instead of onto women, so he wants to become a chick, usually becomes a lesbo, so it goes if you believe in this theory

You're also a "super model" so i guess you're the exception. The only men willing to date a tranny publicly are ugly bisexuals with green hair who will troon out 5 months into the relationship.

>they want to be validated as women and thus are meta-attracted

You have it mixed up. Gay men who live as shemales don't give a shit about women. They see how men lust after female bodies and adapt to be like a female to be more successful with sex work.
You're just a confused transvestite and think any male who has a female like body has the same crossdressing fetish as you have.

It ain’t that because even pre-HRT but socially transitioned I was dating actively, im not appearance mogging, im personality and dating strategy mogging.

There are literal chads everywhere willing to date tgirls idk how y’all haven’t tapped into it desu.

Gay men are not heterosexual. Being straight is heterosexual and were talking about homosexual males. I came out gay at thirteen and never thought about girls as sexual.

I want to date transgirls

and according to blanchard's theory, agp transsexuals are not homosexual males, but rather a type of heterosexual male

Attached: ram0mysah8z51.png (1080x1100, 452.97K)

I don't care what they are. I never met a transvestite. I think I've seen them creeping around at night, but I never talked to them. Gay is not straight!

...but they aren't gay if they aren't attracted to men, unless you consider them to be women then they'd be gay for being into women

You're goofy! I'm not saying you're ugly but compared to this guy youre well, bot sexy!

Attached: 20220203_163558.jpg (524x866, 292.19K)

You are right about a lot of things, im a "chaser" and do consider myself above average in looks and stats, even your copy pasta describing type of guys to date basically describes me to a t, but ive also seen your posted pictures, and your unlimited men willing to date you is mostly a byproduct of being hot over anything else.

Who's not attracted to men. Transsexuals? Shemales? Who specifically?