/bigen/ - Bisexual Gen

QOTT: Would you rather buy a home that you'd legally own in 30 years or rent one for the rest of your life for a third of the monthly cost?

Previous Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like both sexes, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to both sexes or characteristics of both sexes is bisexuality.
>Do you love me, OP?
yes, so, enjoy
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: file.png (736x491, 411.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E4p3-IpaIzE
voca.ro/1aK36Jsolyr0
voca.ro/1eDM7kVKfvVq
youtube.com/watch?v=ubZxoPGVjZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just got told I have "bottom voice" wtf does that even mean?

Let us decide

Bipedo here, I went for option 1, although the break even point would be about 8 years from now assuming a fairly average rate of inflation, appreciation, rent hikes, etc.

The thing that tipped me over the line is that rental stock here is really shit quality but I can get a fairly nice place if I own it, so even though on paper buying looks stupid, I feel much better about bringing someone home now. The psychological weight of living in a nasty rental apartment was something I never noticed until it was gone

youtu.be/E4p3-IpaIzE

Attached: 6971984B-40DA-4A07-81C0-B789F37C4803.gif (300x225, 2.67M)

vocaroo time

>Bipedo
no

Attached: 20211129_004641-01.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

seconding

>eating blue stilton
>tfw derive pleasure from the fact i'm eating edible mould

Attached: 1641960802174.png (259x294, 48.94K)

Bishit just doesn't have the same ring to it
What would you suggest?

nta but I want you all to decide if I have a bottom voice.
voca.ro/1aK36Jsolyr0

strange taste in food but great taste in mango

>voca.ro/1aK36Jsolyr0
i don't know if it's a bottom voice, but i wouldn't mind you whispering sweet nothings in my ear while we cuddle :3

bishit is taken, anonymous is open
bottom voiced, i only imagine that soft voice in sub positions

are you married and did you get married in 2017? you sound like someone I know

voca.ro/1eDM7kVKfvVq

>but i wouldn't mind you whispering sweet nothings in my ear while we cuddle :3
let's cuddle someday then :3

>bottom voiced, i only imagine that soft voice in sub positions
yay I try to sound bottom so I'm doing it right :))))

nope, I think I'm not even old enough to marry (I'm 22). If I started a relationship today I'd probably marry when I'm 25~27 tho.

thank god, it would be weird as fuck knowing he comes here. this board is supposed to be my dirty secret.

>voca.ro/1aK36Jsolyr0
definitely not a top desu

>voca.ro/1eDM7kVKfvVq
:3333

youtube.com/watch?v=ubZxoPGVjZo

Attached: IMG_20200321_004159_888.jpg (799x960, 69.59K)

>I forget, are you mtf boymoder or hrt femboy? I’m curious what kinda dysphoria you have or is it just same as normal mtf
HRT femboy, I've always had a ton of issues with my body so I guess I just have dysmorphia.
Pre-Hrt I was convinced that losing weight would finally make me happy but even when I was skinny (picrel) I still felt ugly. Ended up developing eating disorders which is how I became super skelly which is my main issue with my looks atm.
Now I just want to gain weight and hope that the fat distributes nicely, still very on the fence about boobs so luckily for me my chest is still pretty flat.

btw the calorie free syrup was really nice with porridge, tasted exactly how I imagine regular golden syrup would taste

Attached: bmi 17 iirc.jpg (1886x3636, 1.3M)

so soft and deserving of tummykisses. it's a shame your living situation means you'll probably never get any

evening /bigen/. It's a beautiful sunset out rn. Wish I could do my cardio outside today, alas, it is far too icy to go running. Looks like I'm stuck inside on the treadmill. How goes your Monday?

hgnn those little v-lines...

also is right, definitely ripe for tummy kisses

>Now I just want to gain weight and hope that the fat distributes nicely
good luck on that, curanes! It is nice to hear how you genuinely want to better your health, and you definitely seem to be taking it seriously. It may seem hard at first, but just putting in a little effort, week by week, is gonna make a huge difference. I'm rooting for you!

everyone seems to be saying you have a bottom voice, but the accent makes it a little hard to distinguish. Maybe I've just known plenty of people who sound like that regularly

Attached: 1642503145594.jpg (582x800, 124.82K)