Sayuri's gotten all tatted up

Sayuri's gotten all tatted up

She's ruined now

Attached: 453546456.jpg (1171x1462, 263.38K)

God damm what a waste of a great body and face

Attached: 1419132710322.gif (244x250, 2.56M)

based
this is how women filter out beta males
captcha: 84DNA

does caca come from that bunda?

Oh zayum she getting thick? I'm glad that she's growing into her body!
Is she actually trans or femboy or what though?

>this is how women filter out people with jobs and no criminal record
fixed for you

Yep, I've never seen anyone even slightly respectable get a tattoo. Only thugs and whores

I'm sure she simply devastated you feel that way.

Jesus Christ that Boba Fett tat. This is also the first photo I've seen where she's looking older. Not only, but def. mid-20s. Too stupid to understand she was the one Any Forums famous, not those other dozen generic shemales she hangs with, and instead turned herself into... one of the dozen generic shemales. Wall is approaching at Warp Speed.

Normies sometimes get a small tattoo somewhere discreet, but once it's covering 1/3 of your body or more that's basically advertising that you're on a first name basis with numerous local law enforcement personnel

who cares lol

Did she get lip fillers

she's getting older

My gf has a shitton of tattoos and nobody cares? She works an office job but still
It's really not uncommon to see here

ok boomie

tf is that room tho

funny how you and the other retards complaining respected her before the tattoo, as if she suddenly turned into a thug/whore the moment the ink touched her skin

Fat feet, discarded

A clean woman has a chance to be lifted out of the favela mentality

A soiled woman is beyond redemption and will live out the rest of here squalid life in poverty and disgrace

She transformed completely. Never a fan of tattoos but she was perma squalid femboy, this look is more mature and womanly. Pedos of course will suffer.

based

it's more popular with younger generations. as a milennial professional with a big 4 accounting job most of my coworkers have something somewhere and some of them straight up have sleeves. just gotta be tactical with it.