Chaser spends all night on the board bitching about tfw no tranny gf

>chaser spends all night on the board bitching about tfw no tranny gf
>turns out he lives somewhat near me which is a total first for me and I've been on this board for years
>ask if we can swap discords
>he never gets back to me
why even complain if you're never even gonna try

Attached: Berserk_50_009.jpg (1017x498, 243.6K)

Because hes a scared little bitch

T. Another chaser that lives in ohio

consider that he's an idiot

Wasn't chasing just kinda walking in the direction of the trannys
"Why can't I catch any of you"
Cuz you ain't running bitch now CHASE.

Honestly i just want to settle down with a trans gf but i got no money can't drive and im in college so yea thats my situation

ohio is the tranny ethnostate as decreed by the ACLU user, you should have no problem getting some. picrel

Attached: tranny ethnostate.jpg (1242x1172, 86.89K)

Chaser here. I would never meet anyone from Any Forums, nothing good can come of that. I will only meet tranners I meet on respectable dating apps. Hint: this means not grinder.

Northeast ohio is anti transzone Apprently

Theres slim pickings up here

Its probably also might be because im a verse switch

Oh also
>discord
lol no

t. same chaser

I'm not the guy you're referring to, just saying this may be why

Fellow chaser here. Pretty much this, most are absolutely fucking mental. I'll just stick to having them beg for more pics on snap.

that's pretty standard for people on this board though, I see other anons dropping their discords all the time and there even was a couple on the board a few months ago who got together via that. what would you suggest instead?

>Honestly i just want to settle down with a trans gf but i got no money can't drive and im in college so yea thats my situation
you also can't into grammar

Fuck it let chaos reign

Zerosum#9298

E Gots de bigg tismos dawgen

If you're op, I would suggest not meeting someone from Any Forums. Maybe I wasn't clear on that before.

that's fair, but I hope you don't complain on this board about not having a gf and talking about wanting one near your location in multiple threads, only for you to disappear when someone takes interest

are you a tranny or a chaser?

I wouldn't do that, but I have hornyposted in respose to tranners posting their lewds here which on occasion seems to get misinterpreted as a genuine desire to connect off board

Im definitely not mtf

why not, i hate grindr because its full of coomers and i hate normie dating apps because they're filled with normies and I feel insecure and that I don't belong on their with all the cisoids. how am i supposed to find people willing to date a twinkhon?

>and i hate normie dating apps because they're filled with normies and I feel insecure
Lol, which ones have you tried? Tinder? Okcupid? Those are baby tier, try bumble
>harvard
>yale
>harvard
>oxford
>MD at hedge fund
>VP at google
>neurosurgeon
>news anchor
>literally everyone seems to have a yacht, or access to one
Going on bumble will make you want to kys, stay there for a month, then come back to the other ones and you'll feel like the normie

I'm looking for a chaser

ive posted lewds here before and have never interpreted the responses as a desire to connect as the user commenting likely lives thousands of miles away. but to know that theres someone so close i might be compatible with who's just a coward sucks. tbhon ive come to the conclusion that this whole thread is just me seething over some random dude and im cringe but i just want a bf bros

Go ahead because i am one

post nudes then