Why is every breadtuber trans

I want to formerly apologize to everyone I made fun of for calling Hasan an egg. You were right and your troondar is impeccable. Why do these fuckers all troon out I don't get it

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-124501~2.png (1225x961, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cCv5k8WA_sU?t=53
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vaush is not trans I think
But man do I hate him when he posters masculinity. It’s so crimge. He thinks he’s some pathriarcal figure or something inside his head I believe

lmao fuck Hasan

Say it with me folks

WHAT!
A!
WASTE!

>Why do these fuckers all troon out I don't get it
Because it gains them new viewers which means more sweet advertising dollars.

Finasteride for 4 years (basically an eunuch) + great career move in some circles
He still isn't a tran tho, maybe nb (too late for this trend, he is very corny)

Saying you're an ally is not the same as actually being trans though

Because they need a "cause" to rally around (the so called "trans rights", it helps greatly to focus a group by giving them a narrative of victimhood that makes all their actions and behaviour righteous and justified so the main talking points become nothing but that because it's the most compelling understandable narrative "trannys are sad :( must be because POLITICS BAD"

literally though
went from being the hottest man i could name to physically repulsive with just some red stuff on the lips
really impressive

Wait what? Hasanabi trooned out? Seriously? I hadn’t seen this

He's still hot, I still would

what the fuck is breadtube and cumtown I've heard these terms come up a lot in the past like 2 years and I have no idea what the fuck they mean

breadtube is basically just leftwing content creators.

Cum Town is a podcast and it's what leftists listen to when they want to hear jokes that are
>racist
>transphobic
>misogynist
>antisemitic
etc

could just be a schizo thread but semi-recently hes been banning a lot of trans people in chat talking about trans issues because he "knows better" than them, which makes me inclined to believe he might actually be repressing

>breadtube is basically just leftwing content creators.
But they're an organization right? Or is it just a label for lefty content creators in general?
>Cum Town is a podcast and it's what leftists listen to when they want to hear jokes that are
Okay, but are they leftist themselves? I remember my friend showing me them one day and they were making racist jokes but then criticized racist people so I'm confused as to where they stand

Tragic

Roach

>literally though
>went from being the hottest man i could name to physically repulsive with just some red stuff on the lips
>really impressive
why are trans girls so disgusted by other people becoming trans girls? is it a defense mechanism from knowing that's how others see them?

incel

They're not an organisation, and most of the creators don't like the label because "bread" comes from an anarchist book and most of these people are Marxists who dislike anarchism.
>Okay, but are they leftist themselves?
Basically yes, but they aren't "doing leftism" online, they're just a comedy podcast.
See, a lot of comedians will put out their own opinion in the form of jokes. Left wing comedians do that, right wing comedians do that. For instance when Dave Chapelle was criticised for transphobia he was telling "jokes" that were getting rounds of applause instead of laughs.
The hosts of cum town would never say things to get a round of applause. They just say shit they think is funny, even if it's in bad taste. Most of the time the point of the joke is that it's funny how stupid and infantile their sense of humour is.
They would still get cancelled if they had a broader audience, but the people who like them are either
>general comedy fans who give a fuck about politics
>"dirtbag" leftists who don't like PC culture, even if they're against racism and all those things

it's not exactly rocket science user. if a dude paints his nails, grows his hair out and wears jewelry that's usually a p good sign

Allies don't go on fin, grow their hair out, do their nails and wear eye shadow

i don't look like that

You sure

Why is Hasan such an n-word-saying chudcel? youtu.be/cCv5k8WA_sU?t=53

popular rich streamer knows his audience and puts on makeup so that all the trans commies watching him will think "wow, he's just like me, here's a 100$ donation from me Hassan, i feel like you're my friend"
idiots. all of you. but kind of based that he's taking the money from trans communists such as yourselves

i guess

>all the trans commies watching him
All 50 of them?

sorry meant to say "all the trans, non-binary, LGBTQAA2S+NSPABAARP commies", which is all commies