Why can't trans girls online just stop being so autistic...

Why can't trans girls online just stop being so autistic? I love you all and you are all valid and real women but a large percentage of you seem to fucking eat glue and exhibit Chris Chan tier autism.

Just stoppit

Attached: image1-6.jpg (960x932, 87.05K)

I used to actually eat glue as a kid :(
Don't make fun of me it was yummy.

I can't stop being Autistic I'm wired this way, also I want that little critter in the picrel. I'd name him gweeby

They can't stop being autistic because they are autistic. Frankly, I think autistic people should be heavily gatekept, but the world isn't ready for that conversation.

Gweeby would be such a good name for it oml

Fuck you were fun

I have alot of practice naming stuffies

t. the most autistic poster on the thread

Can the autistic really actually make decisions about their gender identity? Are they able to understand what like being AMAB but not feeling male actually means?

Really honestly asking.

You're kind of a pro desu perfect name 10/10

:)

No. They lack a proper theory of mind, which is why they think everyone is exactly like them, like this user here:

I literally cannot help it and I am not a real anything let alone a person or a "woman"

I am not diagnosed with autism but I think autism shouldn't stop you from living your life, you are fully capable of being independent with autism, the trannies acting 5 are also capable of being independent but they just want to uwu and owo all day instead because that's easier.

Yes I knew I wanted to be a girl since I was 3 even brought up the feelings of disconnection between myself and my body tomy parents multiple times and was ignored. If I had just been given the support I needed I wouldn't have had to wait until I was 22 and living on my own to start transitioning. I don't doubt it gave me more perspective and self awareness than alot of autists have, but the suffering it took to get here no one deserves. And yes I know what I am and was able to perceive it without assistance, and before you make the argument that I don't act like a real woman, most of my friends and social allies throughout my life have been cis women, who I have no interest in sexually they are just people I can identify alongside and feel welcome around. If anything autism has helped my experience by allowing me to not give a shit how I'm being perceived and just do what feels real.

Why don't you stop being so neurotypical

I never ate glue to my knowledge.
I did eat lead paint through chewing on our windowsills though..

not all tranners born to be autists
but all autists born to be tranners

Glue tastes good nuff said.

I hate neurotypical "people" so much. Filth.

>I'm wired this way
plenty do and this is a crutch. Self control is the biggest problem.

>n no I can't
Yes you can. For example you can start by STFU when people say things that trigger you. No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to tell the world they are wrong for acting differently than you.