Are other cis guys embarrassed about their chests?

So like why dont more men cover their chests in changing rooms? It really makes me stand out when I never take off my shirt. Same with the pool and the beach. My friends and family are bugging me about it. Can i try to argue that it's common or like should give an excuse? I get that I shouldnt be embarrassed about it (i'm not fat or anything) but i hate when my chest is exposed

Attached: 41E2C0E9-8C4C-41B8-A0A5-428152C96EC2.jpg (1920x2048, 343.85K)

sus post

mood, but also
>lol fag

there are some cis guys who won’t take off their shirt, i was one during middle school and most of high school. they’re usually more insecure about their stomach than their chest though

>sus
why?

yor a fag too

Okay, so should I say that or just say I'm embarrassed about it like generally? My dad is like hardcore catholic and my family is already accusing me of being a fag

I don't take off my shirt but it's because I hate my body hair and can't shave it always

I was like that in middle school and high school.

I, uh. Turns out I wasn't cis.

i have a shitty chest and love to show it off to strangers lol

What was that like? Like, to some extent i want to be a girl but i dont exactly hate my body you know? I'm comfortable with my dick, dont want breasts (in spite of my hangups about my chest), etc. really the only thing that really bothers me I guess is body hair but thats pretty minimal and my voice. And my hips and fingers i guess. Idk i just dont think i could ever see myself as anything other than a guy.

Yeah not saying you're trans, just in my case that's what it was. (I'm much more comfortable being bare-chested in front of people now that I have breasts.) I dunno I just hated having to take off my shirt for P.E. or to swim, didn't want people seeing it. Looking back probably it was because girls didn't have to take off their shirts and on some level I was like, why aren't we the same.

>yor a fag too
yeah

yeah the first thing that started to bug me was body hair too
guess what happened next

I don't like this thread...

I see i see. Yeah taking off your shirt during pe was phased out before i was in school. The local kids played shirts and skins games sometimes. at least since i was a shit player they were fine with me always going with the shirts as an extra

take your pill

Sorry to hear that user, why is that?

>always wore a swimshirt
>always tried to face away into the corner and change quickly when I had to
Anyone else dislike haircuts as a kid?
And wearing underwear? I went commando until 5th grade when we started having to change for p.e.

>Sorry to hear that user, why is that?
repression memories

what is the character saying in this image

oh god haircuts suck. my dad stopped making me get haircuts when i cried and wouldnt let him drag me into the store. My mom took me after that. The underwear thing, no i never had a problem with them. It feels better and more secure i guess. I cant wear boxers at all though

I'm not a repper so it's fine

Yes, but i may be a repressing tranny, but im pretty sure im cis and have just gaslit myself into these delusions
iktf

So what about the other tranny shit how do you feel about it? If trannyism was a net neutral i'd def troon out for the few benefits i like, but being a tranny is like -100 to happiness so thats a terrible deal

agp exhibitionist