I want to be pregnant :(

but i has no womb :(((

Attached: preg.jpg (1000x1498, 253.69K)

I'm still willing to give it a try, OP
Every night

There are apparently scientists who are trying to find a way to implant wombs into transgender women.

Already possible but super expensive (triple digits IIRC)

This always makes me sad. I know a few trans girls like this. Luckily most don't mind treating their SOs as their child. It's comfy

What??? You're going to have to post a source for me to believe that.

Is still another person's eggs

I'd donate my womb to a tranny, but I'd want to make sure it's not going to a hon.

Males don't have the blood vessels necessary to connect to an uterus. No amount of HRT will change this.

Attached: transpregnant.jpg (600x663, 183.41K)

You'll make a bad parent sorry

Anyone know how it's going with that treatment to create eggs/sperm from cells? Seems more achievable for us within a timeframe that we'd be having kids

it's already been done, cope

Attached: transpregnant4.png (983x495, 857.71K)

Proof it's been done on a biological male?

Source.

Also, it may be you are incorrectly remembering the time it was done with a cis woman. You can transplant a uterus into a cis woman because she is biologically a woman and so the pieces all fit together. This does not at all apply to trans women who have male anatomy.

I really don’t see the appeal of this. Pregnancy has always sounded like body horror to me. Even two of my cis sisters have told me if they ever want kids they will adopt because pregnancy sounds like a painful nightmare. It’s one of those things like trans girls envying periods, like, literally why.

I agree with you on periods, but pregnancy would be worth it.

triple digits?! that's cheap as hell
do you mean triple digits of thousands (so more like sextuple digits?)

disgusting thing, pregnancy is disgusting, bléh

Swedish sissybois will carry black babies only

Funny that this person randomly comes into the thread and makes a ridiculous assertion, and then refuses to back it up with any sources.

Just another day on Any Forums.