Straight Female Fetishization of Feminine Males

Does anyone else have experience with this? I feel like my greatest gatekeepers and the people who pushed me hardest to not transition were cishet women who were pretty overt about their sexual motives. Why is it so socially acceptable for women to pretty much go
>noooo don't transition you're so sexy ahaha
Lesbians seem to do this to FTMs too. The sick thing is I see how cis women treat feminine males and they treat them really badly, I feel lucky every day I got to transition early.

Attached: 1483936953074.png (403x250, 68.36K)

Because women in general are not taken seriously and are held to a lower standard because of misogyny.
This isn't to say "well actually it's misogyny therefore they're the real ones suffering", it's just the origin of it.

touhou niagras be wildin haha

There was an FTM who got groped and stalked, almost kidnapped, by a lesbian TERF psycho, someone please post the screenshots

after i started hrt and look more feminine (still boymode) my cis woman friends kept joking about how me and one of my male friends were dating because of this he stopped wanting to associate with me. it hurt especially bad because I really liked him a lot and we were really close :(8anuw

kill them and get him back

>ywn be attractive enough to be fetishised
im the real oppressed one

on a similar note have you as a tran/feminine male ever experienced a kind of tokenization from women that seems motivated by social gain of some sort?

Early transition, tons. It felt like I was some terminally ill kid or something, all the validation I got from lib cis women felt forced and unnatural and scary. Now I'm stealth so I don't get that. It's also why I don't get the whole "no mtfs pass, theyre just being polite to you" meme, because if you don't pass, people let you know, in mean, overly kind, and even just offhand ways.

Literally all of my male friends abandoned me for “being a fag” when I told them I was trans abd none of my girl friends did. Experiences aren’t universal at all

>I feel like my greatest gatekeepers and the people who pushed me hardest to not transition were cishet women who were pretty overt about their sexual motives.
Because if you keep your fertility, they can lock you in baby jail just by spreading their legs.
You would be such a "good provider," OP.
Gynocentric societal laws allow women to have this power over anybody with a cock who produces viable sperm.

This website needs to be fumigated

ah.. tfw ill never pass and continue to get this from cis women and man/sirred by cis males

>This website needs to be fumigated
I recommend White Sage or other sustainably harvested Smudging Herb.
But what does this have to do with debating my statement?

The wording is slightly incel-y for my taste... but yeah. Some harmless "domesticated" man smart enough to be a provider is pretty much their dream, but it's a very exploitative one at that, especially when the state essentially forbids father from saying no. Being able to keep youthful looks and a feminine appearance while being basically unable to be pinned down is a luxury I cherish, many other AMABs don't have that freedom.

>be twitter slut
>check out the twitter of each and every single person who likes my posts
>some of them are actual women which surprised me
>some of them have actually messaged me
And it is also like you said, they are psychos.
They usually do want to see me hurt myself in some way and I'm always like haha no.
Every girl I have known on some kind of deeper level reveals herself to be into gore and abuse and in my head I think
>This is probably a really strong reason why I'm more into guys now

>The wording is slightly incel-y for my taste...
Or Vocel, it happens, just sayin.
On everything else I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I'm 8 years in and still get this. I hate it so much. I don't go outside. Pretty sure I'm gonna detransition to some kind of fag.

What specifically does it entail for you two? It's been like a decade since I was in that gay best friend space.

>Makeup store lady figures I'm a crossdresser
>At a street festival some drunk white lady is weirdly touchy and calls me brave
>Liberal college teacher offers to give me clothes
>Creepy lady calls me a dude from behind, switches to girl in a weird way and starts being really touchy
>Lady at wal-mart I don't recognize recognized me several times apparently and comes up and tells me how I inspire her
>Support group organizers force everyone to say their pronouns because I'm there
>Getting they/them'd in general
>*pauses* she!

Just some snippets. I rarely actually get he/him'd honestly, though recently I'm dressing more androgynously so I'm starting to confuse people. I do sometimes get treated like a real woman in brief interactions so it's pretty obvious to me when I've been clocked.

yes my ex was like this, she was also kind of a lesbian in denial, she was into femmy guys only and she was ashamed of liking girls, she told me i'd look like a hon and i actually listened to her and never tried to transition

Attached: 1200x1200bb.jpg (1200x1200, 359.11K)