35" underbust

just measured myself and feel like it's over
I do pass though but idk how

Attached: new.png (1032x698, 438.03K)

See all those yellow dots in the blue section? Those are cis women. They come in all shapes and sizes. Passing isnt the same as being pretty. This board is agp so they dont get the difference.

It does seem like almost all cis women are pretty (to me at least) but you're right. I know individual masculine traits won't make you not pass, it's a combination of multiple. I just measured again and got 34.25", which is better

I have 36”, which is even worse. I’ll be just an uncanny hon

mine is 36 lol I'm only 5'8 too

Amateurs. AMATEURS!

t. 40 inch underbust on a 6 foot physique

There are still yellow dots higher up than 36" at shorter heights in the graph

The real tea is that 99% of mtfs dont pass

You got a shit hand and it sucks but actually passing well enough to be stealth is not realistic for 99% of us. Stop applying impossible standards to yourself and your life will instantly get much better. Transition isnt about passing its about alleviating dysphoria, do the things you wanna do and be as feminine as you wanna be. Theres more to life than being pretty and it hardly matters after youre 40 anyway

Most of those are just monsterously obese.

The sisterhood of pain.

Attached: suffering.png (818x567, 265.07K)

where are you getting that statistic?
I feel like I do pass because I always get gendered correctly.
There should be more to life but I have bad social anxiety so I have an intense fear of being judged, which I will be if people know I'm trans.
Also passing alleviates dysphoria

I'm OP

Attached: op.png (1013x697, 194.86K)

My dysphoria is from not being stealth.
I’m suicidal.

Its over

Attached: over.png (1604x1068, 734.54K)

i literally though Zoey from the yogscast was a cus woman up until i was like 16

you can definetly stealth pass in the right enviroment to the right people but i think the more people see and thing of trans people the harder it will be

are you ftm?

30inches sounds bad to me but apparently it's not, hmm

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-07 013810.png (763x503, 187.93K)

I am OP and my massive ribcage makes me want to die

"Anthropometric measurements of 2208 women and 1774 men representative of the general healthy population (from the 1988 US ANSUR study)."
Emphasis on healthy

am i that lucky to have a 30 inch ribcage

do mens really baloon to 40 inches by the time theyre 18

you are quite lucky yes

on the downside i have a man face and very narrow hips that make my small ribcage big in comparison

that's unfortunate, it's probably all about proportions isn't it
apparently my hips are wider than the female average for my underbust size, so I guess that makes up for it. My shoulders are also wider than average though.

But perhaps you can wear clothes that make your hips look wider? Idk about the face though