My morbidly obese boyfriend started eating healthy and getting Any Forums after we got together and he's slowly getting...

My morbidly obese boyfriend started eating healthy and getting Any Forums after we got together and he's slowly getting out of my league...will he leave me when he realizes he can get a pretty cis girl and doesn't need my useless tranny butt anymore?

Attached: 1598559363558.gif (1280x720, 830.48K)

Take the architect pill

there's a good chance that if u supported him through his roughest times when no one else loved him that he'll love you for the longest time unless he's a sociopath.

I'm so sick of this mentality.
>get told I am out of league for someone
>go on dating apps
>too ugly for them
Fuck off. He probably just looks like a normal ass dude. I hate this. It's confusing

enlighten me

People demand caste systems.

It's just good old autistic hypercategorical human nature. It's also quite retarded.
Just at the fucking Nips with their S-rank this, and D-rank that.

Damn, you're lucky. Got in on the ground floor, now you're set for life

>different people have different likes/standards
Wow, imagine that

Not necessarily. I know men that have left their wife and kids to be with hotter/younger women once they've made it big

This only happens if the wife is a cunt he never liked anyway.

>he never liked anyway
Why the fuck would they marry in the first place then? And how are you sure OP's boyfriend won't pull the same "he didn't like her anyway" trick?

because they're actually scumbags

>Why the fuck would they marry in the first place then
This is a very common thing to do

Morbidly obese, lonely men are that way for a reason. Same reason why autistic people should be denied any sort of affection.

You know what, I don't think so. A lot of guys out there are lacking a reason to try because no one has ever cared about them. But some guys get lucky and they get someone who cares about them, and that's enough for them to make a real life change. I think he's getting Any Forums for you and because he wants to be someone worthy of your affection.

This is incredibly obvious bait. You wouldn't call him "morbidly obese" like that unless there's something very wrong with you. But what's more telling is that you for some reason think that any obese man would be in the standards of a tranner anyhow. Men are incredibly desperate and there's no chance in hell you actually would've had an obese man as an option. You're also not responding to anyone which is a clear sign you just made a shitty bait thread while you lay back and watch the replies flow in.

Attached: 1640554756612.png (1017x687, 193.16K)

Morbidly obese is a medical term, why wouldn't she call him that if it's accurate?

Fatass detected.

It's just not something anyone would call someone that they'd even pretend to care about. Perhaps it's just a severe lack of social awareness, but I'd doubt it even for people on this board if this person is supposed to be your bf that you care about so very much. The other two pieces of evidence are much stronger, though, I'll admit.
Not exactly lol. Why do you think that?

Attached: 1615635498805.png (857x712, 432.96K)

>It's just not something anyone would call someone that they'd even pretend to care about.
Wot, morbidly obese isn't an insult bruh. It's just a statement of what you are.

I hope this isn't my gf. Kinda sounds like it since I've lost a lot of weight gotten way more healthy since we've been together. Though I was at least always into power lifting just fat. If it is you babe don't worry I wouldn't dream of leaving you I feel like the luckiest guy on earth.

Attached: 1636215105417.png (829x1023, 326.18K)