Trannies who dont own guns are statistically more likely to be victims of hate crimes

Trannies who dont own guns are statistically more likely to be victims of hate crimes.

Not owning a gun is retard brained because not only do police not give a shit about us, they take 10 minutes or longer to get there. In 10 minutes you will have been raped, beaten, or worse and the perpetrator WILL do it again.

Carrying a gun is a foolproof way to reduce the suffering of your own and others.

Attached: 20220205_153317~2.jpg (4656x2415, 1.93M)

ill be raped and beaten ? :)

That or killed.

finally

>In 10 minutes you will have been raped, beaten, or worse and the perpetrator WILL do it again
You're doing an excellent job of selling me on never getting a gun

Real rape is traumatic and destroys you emotionally.

I'm black op having a gun would probably increase my chances of getting killed

Everyone already has a gun. Who are you trying to speak to? We stay strapped round here.

I've been raped. It's the only thing that makes me feel alive.

Once again glad not to live over there.

Yes, but I live in a place where I can't get one (without breaking laws that is)

Attached: sigh2.png (525x401, 63.67K)

Overthrow the establishment until your basic human rights are returned. Wreak havoc until you are treated as a full human.

And you think you're not broken? The urge to get "raped" again is not for actual rape its because you want to have power in the situation.

When are you going to get a decent rifle and stop using garbage meme mags?

Attached: 9dISwp5.jpg (600x315, 20.4K)

Canada isn't that bad. You can own guns there with the proper documents.

I have 3 types of mags and all have fed hundreds of rounds fine, as has the rifle which has never failed to shoot I swear to god ash you are beyond cringe you loser gucci fag.

This gun sits in a house for self defence and will do just fine in that use. Its not for trekking thru the woods or being torture tested because it will never see that.

Spending several thousand on a gun for self defence that you may never see again is retarded.

I live in a third world country with strict gun control so I have no way of defending myself again the apes that roam our streets xDDD

Where did I say I wasn't broken?
>The urge to get "raped" again is not for actual rape its because you want to have power in the situation.
Lol sure Olive. That's why the only way I can get off is when guys hit me and hold knives to my throat.

Lancer mags spill rounds out of them and are well known to do this.
Who the fuck is ash?

Attached: 1593322300914.jpg (540x960, 51.27K)

>Carrying a gun is a foolproof way to reduce the suffering of your own
true if i had a gun i'd definitely be very very dead by now. so no more suffering there
>and others.
unfortunately at least several ppl r retarded enough to care abt me

I knew arg was full of trannies

Attached: 1643742476466.jpg (535x733, 60.7K)

Yes they spill rounds if you fucking slam the baseplate.

That's as dumb as saying " my gun wont work because I used it like a hammer to break holes in a wall"

Intentionally abusing equipment because you "need" the one that takes the most abuse is fucking retarded. What's worse is you try to shit on those who actually treat their tools with basic respect (not abuse) like theyre fucking idiots.

I own expensive tools other than guns and im smart enough to know that throwing them around and excessive shock to them is the dumbest thing to do.

But I want them to malfunction so I can blow my head off when I look down the barrel to see what's wrong...

I dont use arg. I barely look at K period. You have too many frothing retards there that think screaming their opinion the loudest means theyre right.