Why do cishets love this movie so much? It’s pedoshit

Why do cishets love this movie so much? It’s pedoshit.

Attached: A07D55E8-77A5-424F-908B-38019E725BE9.jpg (1800x2700, 1.03M)

> Random ass movie
> Why do cis love this pedoshit

You are a schizo.

I liked call me by your name a lot, very cute movie, and Oliver is so hot. how old is Elio supposed to be?

did you watch licorice pizza?

This movie has literally nothing to do with pedophilia

My mom is obsessed with this movie because she's a fujoshi, and also because the actors are cute.

>ow old is Elio supposed to be?
but the real story is based on the writer's (maybe director? I don't remember) personal experience where he said he was a lot younger. How much younger he doesn't say, but it's safe to assume if they made Elio 18 he was probably pretty young as being a Grad student doing field research would already place Oliver at roughly 24-26.
Safe to say the age gap is uncomfortable at best, really pedo at worse.

It's main character is a bisexual

>how old is Elio supposed to be?
He's 17 and Oliver is 24. This is a pretty normal age gap for relationships and 17 is not a child; it's age of consent in most of the world. Americans only reeeee about it being pedophilia because they're cucked by feminism.

>We had never taken a shower together. We had never even been in the same bathroom together. "Don't flush," I'd said, "I want to look." What I saw brought out strains of compassion for him, for his body, for his life, which suddenly seemed so frail and vulnerable. "Our bodies won't have secrets now," I said as I took my turn and sat down. He hopped into the bathtub and was just about to turn on the shower. "I want you to see mine, I said. He did more. He stepped out, kissed me on the mouth, and, pressing and massaging my tummy with the flat of his palm, watched the whole thing happen.
wow so romantic

the only people who talk about that movie are lgbt

In no way is it anything even close, it's a legal relationship even in most of the US

>183 pages
This is the only thing most people will kinda look confused by while reading. It might be an attempt at symbolizing something but what do you accept from some gay jew novel, most of it is fine though.
[spoiler] Apricock [/spoiler]

i cant tell if he's pissing or shitting. if just piss it's kinda hot

"c;heck out how hard i can piss"

this is legbutt, everything I don't like is pedophilia

This was written for the cis female gaze.
Romantic shit like this dont really happen in realife gay culture.
Gays would just Cum and Go.

Elio is a female insert character
in this kind of setup cis females can see romance and sex without them feeling objectified.

the creepiest thing about this shit is that the parents themselves were pimping thier son to a pedophile.
pedowood is real

because timothee is the perfect twink and literally gorgeous holy shit I LOE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH I LOVE YOU TIMOTHEE MARRY ME PAESE OMG I WOULD BBE THE PERFECT GF I SSWEAR

Its based on the authors own experiences

Yah, the movie is way fucking better than the novel.

Those actors could have played 14yo and 34 yo in another movie and no one would question it.
Its pedo aesthetic is not an accident.

I watched it recently and I thought it was quite a forgettable film although I did like Oliver at the same time I thought he was abusive and took advantage of Elio
Especially when you see the age gap between the two actors it's like you have this naive and innocent boy who falls in love with this mature and sophisticated man
I felt ok with it at first but at the end when it was revealed that Oliver had been on and off with a woman and that they were now getting married I was completely disgusted, I know he was worried about creating a scandal around the homosexuality but he should have wondered how a naive teenage boy would respond to his affections
He should have known that Elio would have become infatuated with him but in the film we're expected to just pass it off as a summer of love?
It was so disgusting and yes it looks pedophilic since the age of how the actors look is huge, Oliver looks like he could be a father
But perhaps I just can't understand because I'm not gay

Also I should probably add that maybe he wasn't innocent because he did that stuff with that girl but still, they were just dumb kids but to do it with an adult was bad.