Getting further into my 20s is making me start to reconsider whether i actually want to be a woman...

getting further into my 20s is making me start to reconsider whether i actually want to be a woman. being 30+ as a woman just seems so bleak.

Attached: 635ED9D1-7104-44B7-962F-FB8AE3B4E318.jpg (750x527, 246.94K)

being 30+ as a man is even worse

Do you want to be an old man or an old woman?

How

im 100% convinced this board is 90% of transmaxxing incels or peter pan syndrome faggots when shit like this gets passed around. life doesn't end @ 30

i want to be able to get older and feel like i still actually matter in some sense. it seems like your relevance fades so much more quickly if you’re a woman, especially if you don’t have kids.

i mean growing up is sad i think for everyone, cis or trans. ppl love to cling to their youth

Being a feminine man (I'm assuming you areat least feminine by nature) past 30 sounds fucking awful. If you're trooning for "practical reasons" and not just dysphoria then you're still better off as a woman. Nobody gives feminine men the time of day once they start looking old.

because the effects of testosterone on the body are hellish body horror
i dont want to get old but being an old woman is far preferrable to being stuck in a hellish inhuman form for the rest of my life

Based on what? To whom do you wish to be "relevant " to? Your life is your own and you need to be relevant to yourself.

30 isn't losing your youth. once you hit mid to late 30's say tha

>Deriving your sense of worth and fulfillment on whether or not you’re “relevant”
NGMI

uhhhh betty white?

some people actually want to do something with their lives.

Yeah, and do you want to do it as a man or as a woman?

Agreed

i don’t know.

>This is your brain on Any Forums

ok sure, but it feels all the same to me as a 20 yo, im sure it will feel different as i actually age

>i still actually matter in some sense.
user, what do you even mean with "relevance"? being young doesn't make someone automatically important or some kind of protagonist, that's a media illusion

I'm 23 and already feel too old...

Attached: 1595381340873.jpg (678x336, 14.13K)