/hornygen/

A new hornygen because the op of this thread chose a horrible picture that makes people lose horny

Attached: +_29f5327a3d4c9dfac547ed6c8fae4b14.jpg (507x387, 103.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bondara.co.uk/bondara-dipstick-silicone-suction-anal-depth-trainer16-inch
bondara.co.uk/glacier-glass-aura-classic-butt-plug-5-inch
bondara.co.uk/boss-switch-medium-double-ended-ass-and-pussy-masturbator-7-inch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about a wholesome gen.

Attached: ok4.png (292x603, 36.43K)

Shut up

A hornygen can also be a wholesome gen. I'm horny for a wholesome relationship (with ludicrous amounts of sex)

I want to put a failed male in dresses and panties and make her do housework and be gruff and disciplinary and manhandle her little submissive body into getting fucked facefirst in the bed or sucking me off on her knees while I say mean things about what a feminized bitch she is but also take a genuine interest in her feelings and passions and hold her really close in the middle of the night and whisper cute things in her ear while wrapping tight arms around her to let her know she's my girl

Horny/Wholesome

want to cuddle a girl who's wearing my hoodie

This reminds me that my sister gave me a black hoodie as a generic gift for Christmas but I have no use for that because I'm fucking 29 years old

Need to date a boymoder just so I can sleep in cologne under heavy blankets a few nights to get that body smell deep in it then give it to her

You'd be the best fuck.

>tfw your transbian gf calls you a sex god
Gonna try to ride that high for approximately ever

need bf that does this to me

Attached: 0b72f24601346fe4f57753df676cbd9ca5c4dcd0r1-892-880v2_hq-1.jpg (892x880, 161.23K)

I wanna suck a trans girls nipples like they were pussy.

Since I've been shooting my shot all over tonight any chance you're near PA?

can hornygen help me with some toy shopping?

im using bondara because they have really solid prices. i want a depth trainer, a fat stem and bulb butt plug i can wear in comfortably sat down and lazily annihilate my prostate with as i clamp down on it, and a fleshlight or something that can fit two cocks in at once.

so far i got this
bondara.co.uk/bondara-dipstick-silicone-suction-anal-depth-trainer16-inch

this
bondara.co.uk/glacier-glass-aura-classic-butt-plug-5-inch

and this
bondara.co.uk/boss-switch-medium-double-ended-ass-and-pussy-masturbator-7-inch

any suggestions?

>tfw no big dick futamoder gf

reposting, for posterity

the fact most of my interaction in this gen are with you is always kind of funny to me, but as always, nice cock girl

boyremoval is the hottest concept there is to me
the idea of a guy fucking me so hard that i become his little slut and that i have no choice but to fully submit to being a girl flusters me every time

ngl i find the idea of being neutered and publicly emasculated by being fucked senseless incredibly hot. not even trans, just a slightly femmy bottom, but i just really love the humiliation aspect of it.

I want to fuck you so hard that you can never wear pants again.

Skirts and dresses always to the point that in the middle of winter your girlfriends are judging you for being so submissive to me that you'd inconvenience yourself like that.

i'll make sure to keep them extra short hehe

Attached: sample_0f49a1bc784f4fbd7b05c464e0a7e5a5.jpg (850x736, 424.57K)

i rlly want to wear a collar like that, they r so cute >_>