Have you gone swimming since you started HRT?

Have you gone swimming since you started HRT?

Attached: 1631156325889.png (1200x1697, 1.46M)

have you

i went to a sauna with some friends but that was it

aw how did it go :3

I may not pass, but that ship has long since sailed.

it was fun! my friends all knew so i was a bit more comfortable

No and I also can't swim anyways

im happy you enjoyed it anonette ^-^

i stopped swimming when i hit puberty

No lol

no
do u think it would be weird to wear a shirt to swim?

There's such a thing as swimming shirts

at the beach maybe it's normal, but at a pool it might be weird

I mean there was a point in history where men weren't aloud to swim shirtless so I don't see why not?

i've only ever seen kids wear them but you could probably find one that didn't look immature

Yes, my family pressured me into going into a hot-tub and pool with them shirtless when I was like 6 months E. Never doing it again it was so embarrassing

lol did they say anything about it and did they know u were on hrt?

When the weather gets warmer, I'm finally gonna go swimming and skimboarding at the beach. I'm just gonna wear shorts and a bikini top.

>no one pointed it out yet

Yes they knew I was on HRT. My dad said that "only in misogynistic societies are women expected to cover their chests." My sister didn't seem to mind and my brother got really pissed (he's very right wing)

You already had noticeable boobs at 6 months? Shit I thought I had more time...

It's how I learned that I pass as a girl. A lady tried to cover me up with a towel when I was getting in the pool.

your brother was turned on but felt guilty, have sex with your brother to change his view on trans

I had noticeable boobs at 4 weeks

lel idk that's p wholesome user

unlike this...

Very funny

Yeah. I wore a bikini with a skirt thingy and it was fine. Plus I was with my gf so it was even more comfy

this
i used to actually love swimming, but once it made me look at my hairy legs and shit, i couldn't do it anymore.
for a very brief moment(like 3 times) i went swimming in a lake with full clothes on, about a year before hrt and i remembered how much i missed it

but alas, i will never swim again. unless i have a 100% private swimming spot but idfk if thats possible.