Am I really trans if I don't want to be hurt during sex?

just the idea of it makes me want to cry. I just want to be treated gently and lovingly.

Attached: tears.png (308x308, 178.72K)

u probably have a better self esteem than the rest of us lol

what gave you the idea you need to be a masochist to be trans

Thats what everybody wants. Dont believe the larpers. Only the crazy hookers here have sex, the rest is only talk .

Thank God you made this post OP. I was beginning to think transgirls who don't want to be beat to death during sex didn't exist. I don't want to hurt my partner but they all want hurt. You're the best OP.

>Only the crazy hookers here have sex
what about the sane ones?

Sex is something enjoyed by one and endured by the other for validation

If two people are "enjoying" "sex" then they either (a) aren't enjoying it or (b) it isn't sex

Thats pretty fucking stupid. Are you some humanity hating, twisted jew?

I'm really not. I still think I deserve to be hurt, I just don't want it.

idk like every tranner I've seen wants desperately to be hurt and I feel like my not wanting it just makes me a straight moid.

are you a chaser guy?

that's a really sad way to look at things, but it's something I worry about a lot. Like, if I don't want to be hurt, does that implicitly mean that my desires involve hurting others, even if that isn't my intent?

>are you a chaser guy?
Yes

well sry to disappoint you but I don't like guys, and HSTSes generally aren't like this.

>idk like every tranner I've seen wants desperately to be hurt and I feel like my not wanting it just makes me a straight moid.
The tranners you seen are so infested with brain worms that they can't function. Please don't look to them as any kind of standard, you'd only be setting yourself up for misery.

I am disappointed. I'm so sick of hyper masochistic transgirls

just beat me it isnt that hard

Just be normal and not want to be beaten. It's that easy.

>idk like every tranner I've seen wants desperately to be hurt and I feel like my not wanting it just makes me a straight moid
My girlfriend is trans and doesn't like being hurt. She likes it a little physically rough sometimes, but has absolutely no affinity for sadistic topping. So there's a data point for you.

>if I don't want to be hurt, does that implicitly mean that my desires involve hurting others, even if that isn't my intent?
Sex doesn't have to be zero sum. This is really sad and I wish you had a better model for sexual relationships.

>it isnt that hard
i get soft when girls want to be beaten
i'm not your daddy

from one happy and successful chaserbro to another:
(1) trans girls secretly love being treated like princesses, even if they say they want you to murder them
(2) you actually can break through a wall of relationship trauma by just consistently being kind and respectful

>you actually can break through a wall of relationship trauma by just consistently being kind and respectful
This is false if they are bpd

based troon whisperer

uhgughugh
i need a sadistic bf

Which they always are

Attached: 0f35a85f4c24acb190730f7cc2m7--aksessuary-rozy-bordo.jpg (1500x1427, 460.43K)

shut the fuck up, cunt
*backhands you brutally*