Seriously?

Seriously?

Lmfao

Attached: 4qi1lokcg9MtF.png (300x250, 73.78K)

>perma-boymoders
"You don't have to be trans and let society hate you user, you can just be a gay femboy hee hee. How about you come over to my place?"

Attached: groomer.png (604x604, 88.4K)

yeah it's pretty chill, come hang if you're not a tranny or a mascie

Attached: unknown-12.png (680x676, 876.72K)

come be gay and shit with us :3

I can feel the mental illness radiating from that image like an aura

used to be a good enough server until ghost took over

you will never look as cute as ghost
cope + dilate

Attached: 5F0657AB-EB68-440F-8E72-CF99E3089751.jpg (1128x1504, 1.35M)

>You don't have to be trans and let society hate you user, you can just be a gay femboy hee hee. How about you come over to my place?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

I havent been active in it for a few months but it honestly seemed really chill, no coomer groomers. Mostly hrt femboys and amab enbies just shooting the shit. I was actually too fembrained and not autistic enough to fit in sometimes (ironic to me) but it's overall pleasant.

this server sucks recently to be honest. nothing but trans people on the server larping as "femboys" a lot of the "AMAB Enbys" are trannies and a lot of purple names who are "boymoders" aka trans and ghost ignores this because the server is dead and nobody posts at all and so he is sacrificing what this server was made to be about just for a little bit of activity and so the trans women can start pinkpilling users and ghost ignores it and for that I hate ghost.

This is 100% true, but it doesn't change the fact he's a cunt

>you will never look like a 12 year old boy

Good, I don't want to associate with pedos.

okay sorry bro ghost is a hottie ur just....

>admits someone who looks 12 is hot

dude......

ynw look like this

why, why god.

Attached: 1642650204446.jpg (1080x1080, 67.27K)

bro don't even pull this; ghost is an adult.
ur not a hon obviously but this is too much
ghost is a good looking tranny

chad jawline

People say that shit, and act as if a "good looking" tranny is just androgenous and try to say thats hot. Just admit you find androgenous youth, aka children hot. If he had the body of a 10 year old kid and a micro penis, but was 20, you're still a pedo for liking it.

just stop

>used to look like ghost
>didnt take hrt for some reason
FUCK

is she the one with the pumpkin fucking video on ph?

I have the exact same face type, hair type and eyes/nose
how do I ghostmax

dude, admit you like people who look like children

you really do, because ghost looks like a young boy at best, and that disgusting, they look nothing like a girl