Hello boys, girls and enby friends

Hello boys, girls and enby friends

Dont mind me just grabbing a nice little ban break to go, nothing crazy just a lil one to stay regulated

Heres my tits and extremely thick thighs, please enjoy them fully and report me when you're ready :]

Attached: 20220120_094708.jpg (4032x3024, 2.09M)

My trans gf is hotter and fatter

>saves

Attached: pleasure-doing-business-with-you-pleasure-doing-business.gif (498x280, 1.43M)

dont make me say it...

Attached: 1621424860389.jpg (300x168, 4.89K)

hello wheel
post your dick and butthole

Based wheel.

We’ll have shemale safe space one day

Well im glad you 2 are happy! That really is very sweet and special, love is beautiful.

One day....one day...

Attached: Screenshot_20220120-131641_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 595.64K)

Based. Are those HRTitties or are you just a mentally ill woman who calls themselves genderfluid?

your belly also reminds me of sleepysonata

I’m enby, but for me you’re goals b.

why are you censoring one boob are you half woman or something

fatass

please post your spread asshole so i can cum

Attached: 1613501308325.jpg (1024x438, 29.12K)

I got a boob job, dont overthink it!

Id honestly describe myself as an enby too nonny, people just dont take it that seriously. Im even pretty positive with being called a shemale, sortve self id that way even.

Im flattered ofc dont get me wrong! I wish you nothing but success and happiness.

I am half woman yes

Not censored, i have no concept of photography *at all* so it was just bad aim that day im sure

Attached: Screenshot_20220120-131940_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 1.27M)

you are goals

pls pls pls ur so pretty dont go ;-;

Im not leaving permanently. I just want a break. This is likely my last year online as wheel tho, so im getting all the meat off the bone while i can.

If you really like i do shitpost and post lewds sometimes on twitter: @wheelfreal

Ah so by fucking me youd be "hitting your goals" right?

Is rhat funny? Im up past my bedtime so i cant even tell lol

Attached: 20211031_205514.jpg (2043x2782, 1.31M)

Eww those lopsided botched tits

>by fucking me
I mean you're hot and I would not say no, but no I mean transition goals

well thats reasonable, i think ill give u a follow
shes hot shut up faggot

thats literally just what happens when you reach up with one arm and not the other lol

Have you never seen someone raise their arm before? Are you new to boobs?

Dont be so joyless and gray dude

And also please hit the report button, even 3 days off really lets me reground myself and i do have Serious Work to be doing now

Attached: 20211031_201516.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

Soz that was sideways, i can be a bit absent minded

Idk yeah thanks guys. Enjoy the tits and stuff, much love for reporting, i know its an eccentric way to take a break but for me it really has been a helpful strategy for managing my tendency to get lost in easy repeatable dopamine hits

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-223644_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 940.69K)

why do you look wet in this one

What an attention starved whore.

whats wrong with easy repeatable dopamine hits tho?

I was in futagen. So i heard your speal.
NB for me is a cope because i’m someobe who transed at 28.

People love me for me, but if i though that i could be a fat tit dickgirl i would

Based wheel.

Milk

Yes and no, im more like an attention *glutton* than i am starved for it

Distracting. And its too stable a feedback loop, so its hard to back out of. Just consistent easy victories, it sounds nice from a distance maybe but in reality its just very unfufilling and like... idk i need challenge in my life. Posting my boobs and being praised for it isnt a challenge, im barely stimulated by this and it keeps me from real stimulus; reading, writing, weightlifting, learning new skills in my side career... its not healthy to always have access to praise on your phone

so real

>Milk
hot

Awwwww yea

Thank god I'll never be so sad as to whore myself out on Any Forums of all places. Godspeed user