I HATE cis people SO much

i hate cis people so much.
i hate that they get to live a "normal" life.
i hate that they don't have to worry about looking like their AGAB and getting hate-crimed 24/7.
they don't have to fork out tens of thousands of dollars for surgery just for the chance to live normally.
they can be weird in public and no one thinks a fundamental part of their selves is flawed.
they can go to restaurants without a second thought.
they can have sex without a second thought.
raise a family.
their professional lives aren't knee-capped simply for being trans.

i really wish i could detransition so i could be cis, but i know that repression is a farce that doesn't work, and i'd rather troon out now than when i'm forty to fifty.

hell i stealth for the most part but even just the constant negative-feedback loops of self-hatred and self-doubt of gender-dysphoria is nauseating.

my life can't be normal, i've been robbed of that simply because of a percentage chance to be seen as a monster by in the majority of peoples eyes.

i hate how cis people throw a [agab pronoun]/they in their bio and act like their struggle is equal to the battle we have to go through to live everyday.

i hate how cis people will never understand despite how much we need them to understand so we can finally live a fair life.

Attached: 872de24ce83a49b45f91945f3189757e.jpg (475x593, 33.12K)

I'm sorry user

i hate that if any cis women says she used to watch mlp growing up it's all fine, no doubts.
i hate that if i say i watched mlp growing up it's immediately suspicious.

i hate these stupid double standards so so much

i dont hate cis ppl but this post really resonates with me
i just wanna be normal
all i have ever wanted is to be normal

Attached: it never ends.png (480x640, 205.27K)

>i hate that if any cis women says she used to watch mlp growing up it's all fine, no doubts.
>i hate that if i say i watched mlp growing up it's immediately suspicious.
>i hate these stupid double standards so so much
I have nothing but empathy and compassion for trans people and all other people but bronies deserve discrimination and revulsion. fuck bronies. there are no good bronies.

Get a load of this ASDF motherfucker!

>hate hate HATE
LGBTQ is offically a hate group.

>i hate how cis people throw a [agab pronoun]/they in their bio and act like their struggle is equal to the battle we have to go through to live everyday.
this is exclusively white sheltered liberals

its not like i hate them for being cis.
i hate what they have for free, and what i'll never have.
i hate their ignorance and sometimes out-right arrogance to what we have to put up with.
i hate how even the most supporting allies are clueless and can put us in extremely dangerous situations.

i hate that i'm not normal. i hate that i'll never be normal. i want to be normal so bad.

are 11 year old girls who watched mlp bronies user

i live in a very multicultural city (and liberal) and like 70% of the people i see do this are asians.

but yes its 100% liberals who do it out of virtue signalling.

I wish you a better future, op

I relate a lot too OP, I wish I could just be normal and have a body that I like. I'll never have a body I like but at least I can make it more likeable and make it one I'm proud of for how much it has changed.
Genetics are a lottery and we all lost, just gotta deal with it and make the best we can out of what we got. Fuck anyone who stands in the way of you being happy. Fuck transphobes.

In a way we are normal, we're all part of nature. We just have a rare medical condition, it's not the majority but it's normal. I get what you mean though, and sorry for the wall of text.

Attached: 1619236091020.jpg (1434x956, 85.75K)

thats exactly my perspective
not that it really means much, but at least we're in it together user. we can understand each other, so we don't have to suffer alone :'))
although i really wish none of us had to suffer in the first place.......

Attached: yea.png (332x365, 33.58K)

the Magic of Friendship compels you

Attached: Flawless_(Fame_and_Misfortune)_ _MLP_FiM_[HD].gif (520x293, 1.26M)

i know im in a bad spot rn, like i said, i stealth, and before the pandemic hit i was thriving, it's not like i get misgendered or slurs thrown out at me (my heart goes out to those who do) but the scratching dysphoria was still there, but i was still thriving. but even as i was thriving, my world is still so much more limited than the cis world simply because of some stupid genetic lottery.

i wish you one too

You don't hate cis ppl user, you hate attractive cis ppl.

>FiM
>childhood
underage

Is this Big Soph?

I am a cis white european male. I am comfortable in my body and am happy with my life in general.

Free college really is nice.

"cis" "male"

Oh no.
anyway, OP pic can step on me and spit in my mouth