What can I do as a cis girl to come across as a trans girl...

What can I do as a cis girl to come across as a trans girl? I don't want to take t i've looked into being FtM but it doesn't feel right to me. This is what I want. Please help.

Attached: 1622072312256.png (526x301, 176.76K)

wear a sock in your pants

take ivermectin for your brainworms

grow your eyebrows out
wear garish makeup
wear shoulderpads
grow bodyhair
dress like a hooker
don't wash or style your hair

Go to therapy

>t. seething pooner

Transgirls who don't want to pass are faketrans

Dress like an ethot outside, have good skin, do shitty makeup, have small boobs, be tall and slightly mentally ill

Why on earth would you want that?

be funny, real women aren't funny.

>slightly

Tell people you're trans.

If you want more than that, spend time around trans girls and get to know how they tend to act and think (not like men but not exactly like cis girls either, it's hard to describe). Join discord servers, discord is full of them. Wear colorful, highly feminine clothing like skirts and thigh high striped socks. Make jokes about your "girldick" and generally don't have any hang-ups talking about sexual situations. Be a lesbian or an incredibly subby bottom. Be at least a little autistic.

thanks, this is exactly how i want to be percieved
t. bitter boymoder

41%

I think I accidentally do this honestly
>anime girl pfp everywhere and uses anime girl emotes
>into hyperpop and lolicore
>did some meme-tier gamedev and webdev in college for a while, tried to have an astatic like picrel
>voice gets read as either androgynous or male if people havent seen my face or body
>almost nonexistent booba
>sometimes wear a wig that's a blunt bob + bangs, paired with alt e-thot fashion like chokers, mini-skirts, thigh-highs, combat boots, etc
>room is plastered with thousands of dollars total of anime girl figurines and posters

Attached: maxresdefault (27).jpg (1280x720, 331.71K)

Oh wait forget to add
>coomer fetishist
>been on discord for over 5 years
>terminally online aura
>have a gf (who asks me if I'm wearing 11 belts because I'm dressing for sex or I'm just going out)

I'm reminded of some comic where a cis woman was crowdfunding to pass less as a cis woman and more as a MTF. She paid for jaw implants, she painted on a 5 o clock shadow, she shave her head into a receding hairline. It was mean spirited but a bit funny. Sorry, can't find a link of it tho.

i can't figure out if you're trying to insult me or not but i wish you luck nevertheless

If you didn't have a gf I would have such a crush on you

t. don't know what the fuck I am letter or gender wise

Ftmtf/afab trans girl kuromi?

look for depressed girls that wear cat ears, like mechanical keyboards, etc.

Idk if you are OP or a trans woman, but regardless, why would I insult the people into the same stuff as me, yall are based

OP here and omg i know exactly what ur talking about that exact comic haunts my existence it makes me feel so bad