Hoe do I cope with the fact that my straight best friend will never be my bf? I'm a gay hrt femboy

Hoe do I cope with the fact that my straight best friend will never be my bf? I'm a gay hrt femboy

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (640x903, 71.68K)

just fully come out instead of coping you stupid bitch, be the girl you always wished to be and maybe he will accept you

easy, kys

you are a woman so I don't see the issue

I'm not stupid or a bitch, I am also not a girl
He accepts me being gay and on hrt
That's a bad idea
I am not

bump

Crying is a good way to deal with emotional pain since it releases endorphins, It's the brain's way of showing compassion to you. Also, life is a journey, you create your own story and it doesn't end here, the choice is yours, It's your life. I wish you well user :)

>Crying
Been doing that a lot lately
>life is a journey, you create your own story and it doesn't end here, the choice is yours, It's your life.
I know this but I'm gonna be honest idk how this relates to my post, I'm stupid and tired sorry
>I wish you well user :)
Thank you :)

Buck up, buckaroo. You’re a gay femboy, you’re in very high demand these days.

Yes by chaser schizos but there’ll be someone out there for you.

Or you could push rat poison into your friends food so no one else can have him.

>but there’ll be someone out there for you.
That will date him? lol.

People will fucking cum in anything these days, user

>you’re in very high demand these days.
I don't really care about that desu, I only care about my friend liking me romantically which is impossible
>Yes by chaser schizos but there’ll be someone out there for you.
I think being single is better than being with schizos
>Or you could push rat poison into your friends food so no one else can have him.
I'm not a yandere I'm not gonna do that
No one will
Bruh I don't want to just get cummed in I want a relationship with a loving bf I enjoy spending time with

Exactly, trannies and femnoys are a fetish. Men don't actually date them, sorry.

I understand, user. I’ve been in the same position but I’m not sure you have many options if he’s all you want right now.

How sure are you he isn’t interested?

That's sad :(
I don't have any options desu
I'm 100% sure he isn't interested, I trust him completely and tell him all my secrets and I think he does the same and he never told me he was interested in boys/men so I don't even have a chance with him

Well, unless you want to out and out tell him and see where that goes. Given the talks you’re having, I’m guessing you haven’t got many friends like him?

I’m sure you’ve thought about it and decided against it. Otherwise you’ll have to be a good friend and respect his decision.

I’m sorry user.

I don't wanna weird him out and lose him if he isn't into me so I'll never tell him and he's the only person in my entire life who I can actually call my friend. Tbh I'm probably just going to keep being his friend and cry about us not being something more
>I’m sorry user
Thank you :)

Good luck, user.

It gets better.

look, if the two of you are good friends and care about each other, you will be able to say something about it in an approachable and not over-bearing way. you'll be able to talk about this without losing him. you just have to choose the right words and tone. with his response you can then determine the best course of action going forward.
do you have a good reason to think he would act super hostile to a "a-user, you've been so kind to me all these years and i've fallen for you..." sort of declaration? you'd have to add that you love him as a friend still and do not want to lose him regardless of whatever his feelings are.

Thank you
>It gets better
I hope it does :)

I don't think I'd be able to say it without making it awkward desu I'm bad at "choosing the right words"
>do you have a good reason to think he would act super hostile to a "a-user, you've been so kind to me all these years and i've fallen for you..." sort of declaration
I can't think of a reason as to why he would react like that so no, I'm just really scared of losing him if does react hostile
>you'd have to add that you love him as a friend still and do not want to lose him regardless of whatever his feelings are.
This is good advice if I ever do this, which I won't

I'm not sure of this is relevant but we are loosely planning to live together if we decide to study in the same city (we are both 18)

>>I'm not sure of this is relevant but we are loosely planning to live together if we decide to study in the same city (we are both 18)
bruh.
you're going to be spending a lot of time together should you go through with this. i don't want to become too scheme-y here, but you ought to put this on the backburner for a bit. live with him. see what he's like to live with. if your feelings persist or grow stronger, just try to have a lot of good pleasant experiences with him and endear him further to you. this is like the perfect scenario. i'm actually seething that you get to have this and i didn't. still, test the waters here. determine his quality as a housemate first.
i mean, i remember being in the same situation. if the opportunity was offered to me i would've chosen to live in the city with my crush-best-friend over any other consideration like "is this school good for my major" or "does this city seem especially interesting". chase that bone, dog. chase it. see where it leads.

of course, you may end up regretting it. but that's the volatility of love mate. everyone has to deal with this. many, many songs have been written about this problem.

Nothing will probably come out of this but if we do somehow end up living together I'll try my best to "endear him to me". I think he'd be a good housemate desu. Sorry I didn't adress everything you said in your post, I am very tired