Diapers for dysphoria

so u guys convinced me to finally try diapers, and everything you said was true. they are amazing.

I decided to sleep in a diaper last night and it was the best night of sleep in my life. A lot of times I will wake up in the middle of the night extremely dysphoric and genuinely have to resist the urge to get the shears from the garden and cut off my you-know-what. But with a diaper on I feel like my genitals have been erased and I’m just a comfy cozy baby girl.

Plus not having to get up to go to the bathroom is pretty awesome haha.

So I guess there’s now one more trans girl that’s into diapers lol, though it’s not really sexual for me (though admittedly I did get an erection when first putting it on)

anyone else experience relief from dysphoria from wearing diapers?

also please ignore my unshaved legs, I know they are disgusting. I’m still pre-transition due to family shit

Attached: A0487172-C35F-48EF-BFCC-228C28DCF2B1.jpg (1932x1932, 815.58K)

I'm convinced that all these posts about being "convinced" to use diapers are just LARPs, probably by the same person.

no its not, at least not all, this one im not sure though

>still pre-transition due to family shit
>fine to literally buy diapers and wear them at home
wtf... pills are easier to hide than fucking diapers

I could see why you think it’s a larp lol. But I am for real and actually wearing a diaper right now.

The effects of pills are much more difficult to hide.

>The effects of pills are much more difficult to hide.
not unless you get really lucky with breast growth. Even monotherapy AA's are safe for the short-medium term.

people with my build and phenotype typically have really good results from what I’ve seen. I would likely get breasts by 4-6 months.

>People with my build and phenotype typically have really good results
honscience
>I would likely get breasts by 4-6 months
Then take them for 3 months and stop when you get there. Or just take an AA.
tell me you're at least on finasteride...

what is finasteride? I’m kind of new to trans stuff as I only recently discovered I was trans

It blocks DHT, a stronger form of Testosterone.
It's perfectly safe to have on its own, even cis men do it.
If your hairline is problematic or you have family history of balding it should be a top priority.

gross

Dude just shave your legs, that'll be 100 times better for your dysphoria than diapers. No one's gonna see your legs, you're a boymoder, you wear pants.

Good choice though, I also took the bunnyhopps pill recently.

Most of them are by me, but not this one. It's working.

oh gotcha. yeah I already have significant hair loss. can finasteride grow hair back?

my dad would disown me if he found out I shaved my legs. He’s extremely homophobic. I’m financially reliant on him and my mom right now so I really can’t do anything femme until I move out, which may not be for another year or two.

I just want a gassy tranny that'll make me clean up their shit

>can finasteride grow hair back?
no, but estrogen might be able to

ok cool well I’ll get on finasteride for now and then once I get on estrogen in a year or two hopefully I can get regrowth

thank you kind stranger

trans girls with stinky messy tar-black poopy diapers are cute, wholesome, and innocent :)

Post with written timestamp or gtfo Any Forumstard
we'll be waiting

Attached: yumeko gun.png (860x801, 849.08K)

>0 results on reverse image search

Fuck Any Forums

Attached: 095F972E-40F9-4C98-B9D2-3C01B2EA1437.jpg (1932x2176, 840.23K)

I want it so bad

>dysphoria isn't a mental illness guys

>I’m just a comfy cozy baby girl.
>though admittedly I did get an erection when first putting it on
Autopedo freak