If you weren't bullied for being "gay" in school you aren't trutrans

AGP, HSTS, etc. Doesn't matter. This is the true test.

So, were you?

Attached: 1587772665544.jpg (620x620, 45.51K)

In primary school, yeah. Kids would call me gay and it would really upset me, but I moved around a lot, so at my second secondary school, I don't really remember being specifically tormented over that.

You pass then imo. Kids are savages at younger ages so they just told you what they thought.

i was homeschooled, but my effeminacy was pretty obvious. me and my younger sister shared toys and such.

Yeah I was called a faggot regularly through every year

Possibly trutrans. No way to know by my scale.

lol i remember trying so hard not to come off as too effeminate cause i saw how feminine boys got treated but everyone still called me a fag anyways.. idk what they were picking up on

i was quite a lot but oddly enough i was never out, was unsure of it myself and none of my close friends or family twigged it. maybe secondary school bullies have the best gaydar around

one kid held me down and shoved gravel in my mouth for being a pansy so am i trutrans

Same shit here. Everyone just knew I was a faggot/tranny all along apparently, no matter how hard I tried to hide it.
>got told more than a few times by male friends that I'd "make a great gf" if I was female
>got roasted a few times by friend saying "i bet u pose as a girl online fgt" (i did :( )

Yeah, people implied I was gay even though I kept repressing those thoughts until late high school.

Sounds trutrans. Sorry that happened, also. That's fucked up. Kids are mean. :(
Kids just know. I don't really know why. Maybe something to do with them still developing socially?

Yeah, couldn't even sit with my legs crossed without being called a faggot, the part that made me cry the most though was when this kid who lived on the same road as me smooshed gum in my hair and I tried to get it out but instead had to cut it

I was but everyone stopped giving a shit eventually

someone asked if i was gay once but I grew up in a liberal area so there were out gay kids and no one bullied them, let alone me

bitch me and the other popular guys were dry humping eachother every day
>b-but i got bullied by the popular kids for being gayy ;-;
nah u got bullied because u didnt take the hint to join our dry orgies you gigga faggot

>couldn't even sit with my legs crossed without being called a faggot
Other kids never said anything bad about me sitting with my legs crossed, but my dad sure did. He sperged almost every time I did, so now out of the habit he forced I sit with my legs REALLY wide.

Trutrans (if even trans).

detrans so ur thingie sucks

literally me

>you didn't suffer enough to be trans
pathetic slave morality.

>t. seething faketrans

I moved around a lot as a kid thanks to the military, but without fail after meeting the new kids they would immediately suss me out as a faggot even though I was just this sad quiet self hating loner. There was even a period of time where I would have sleepovers with other girls because everyone assumed I was gay. Once my voice dropped and became extremely deep I don't think I got asked that question much afterwards.

I wasn't bullied, I bullied people lmao

Attached: 1439385680535.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

what's true is what i make true by my will and desires, not experiences of my past that correlate with those of others, or the amount of groveling i do before others or some know-nothing neo-priest therapist. having this mentality that a person must be punished by society for being trans is part of what's keeping us back, the psychological torture of gender dysphoria should be enough for the holier than thous to accept but it isn't because they don't really care about suffering just appearing good to the herd.

In middle school heavily, I didn't even show any attraction towards guys. I don't know why that happened.

Sort of? I never "came out" but i never hid it either, after i realized i liked dudes in middle school i just rolled with it. People would make the standard "lol youre gay" jokes and id just respond "yup!"

Closest to being bullied i got was my d&d group thinking i wanted to fuck a new member of the d&d group because i got nervous around him. Really i was just worried he'd usurp my role as the funny fat guy DM lol. And those dorks were too pussy to ever say it to my face anyway.

Oh! And one kid wanted to fight me behind a stop & shop because i made a joke him sucking me off in exchange for hw answers, total overreaction. I remember making fun of him for getting so upset and telling him he was "stopping and shopping for a karate chopping"

Your whole life was just an absolute meme, wasn't it

How can one person be so based in every conceivable way? It's impressive.