How do I find a bf if I never dated anybody and also I'm mentally ill?

How do I find a bf if I never dated anybody and also I'm mentally ill?

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 82.21K)

mental illness is a spook

nobody can explain a precise biological cause of anything deemed "mental illness"

pathologizing socially unpopular behavior only stigmatizes individuals, makes them outsiders, and justifies bigotry against those who act differently

nobody can falsify the concept of mental illness, there is no biological test for any mental illness

Psychiatry is a semi-formal system of social control, not medicine.

Ok grandma

>t. BPD nutcase that will die alone

>nobody can explain a precise biological cause of anything deemed "mental illness"
Did you stop paying attention to the research 30 years ago?

do you believe trans women have female brains?

Yeah I'm tossing on a based and redpilled

just start talking to people IRL or on here and flirt with them.

That sounds scary

even on here? Do you not have a friend to help you with this?

I do that and It hasnt worked but it has built up my confidence. The problem is you don't know who is and isn't gay. You'll probably have better results if you do it to women but Im still kind of scared of women. I did try flirting with one and that went well so now I guess I date her. I'd rather date a guy desu but beggars can't be choosers.

just b urself
b confident, it worked for me

sounds like progress to me user. Hope it goes well for you.

:)

Nope :(
No friends

Women can be lesbians too
>just b urself
>b confident
That's literally the opposite of being myself. Being myself means stay inside my room and never talk to anyone irl

I don't want to date you and have you killing yourself on me. It's not bigotry to refuse to date mentally ill people, it's common sense.

are yuo cute?

how would i know

This is a conflation of falsehood and fuzziness

Most mental illnesses aren't rigorously associated with objective conditions, but the things that are classified as mental illnesses are very real and very harmful for many

>Psychiatry is a semi-formal system of social control, not medicine.
I'm aware of how ironic this is to say, but I think you're just paranoid.

>I don't want to date you and have you killing yourself on me. It's not bigotry to refuse to date mentally ill people, it's common sense.
Just don't date people with BPD or who are severely depressed or narcissistic or schizophrenic

The rest are pretty much fine