TRANS GIRLS WHO DO NOT MIND

cis straight male attention cum in here.

this is lewd. we are going to sexualize ze shit out of you, so if that bother keep out!

> inb4 dick horny home chaser
Not me. I can live without touching your peen and dick sucking and bum eating is your jab alone.

butt assfucking narrow hips hearing horny tranny grunts is the hottest thing known to menkind

Attached: 1640823600327.jpg (1080x1080, 139.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well I don't fuck anyone who ignores my dick.

>its straight if two men have sex as long as the more masculine partner does not interact with the genitals of the more feminine partner

do both of you sincerely believe this?

if that is the prize to pay I could give you a handjob while you ride me and let you cum on my belly.

but you lick it clean

Cis straight bottom here, might we make arrangements?

false premise my dude

if one is a trans girl it is straight by definition

I don't top.
Ok.

Why not, some women have penises and they aren't any less women for putting them inside straight men.

My dick is only ever going inside boys mouths.
Even if I wanted to it's too small to penetrate so :/

Maybe you just irrational hangups about penetration that you should process with a therapist. Somehow your dick getting hard inside a mouth is ok but inside an ass is morally wrong.

Is your family religious or conservative?

>your dick getting hard
Here have this picture of Tobey Maguire I just found that also perfectly captures my reaction to your post.

Attached: funny.jpg (750x563, 20.39K)

>uses quote
>quote wasnt what anyone was saying
nice

Put t-gel on your dick and it goes back to normal

I don't mind attention from guys
Not sure if my body is worth any attention tho, thoughts?
unsee.
cc/album#gTa9RmzTOYHazsaJ

just wanted to throw in the mojority of cis gilrs do not like to peg their men becasue they do not want to have sex with a man who likes to be pegged. simple as that.

so, for a trans girl with a dick it must beeven more ... concerning ... when her partner wants to feel it in his ass.

the true value of a trans girl with a peen is that we can get the butt fucking for free without any further negotiation. And that is a win.

Also when they get SRS we can be the first one to fuck her front door and also the ass fucking is still not off the plate after years of being used to it.

My favorite men are the ones that realize that the dick is cute and not meant to be touched.

Hmm weird that religious conservatives and trans people both believe touching penises between two AMABs is wrong but one is purely social and one is purely biological.

I just don't want to cry when a man touches my penis, but I want him to love my whole body.

Its a conflict you can adjust to, or be like me and get srs. If you pass very well it opens doors to sexual opportunity. If you tell about being trans, they close just as fast.

Your incredibly hot, I'll come fuck you now frfr

>unsee.
>cc/album#gTa9RmzTOYHazsaJ
I & my dick really thank you for that.

Thoug for real, I would not suck your dick and let you cum in my mouth or anything, but I'd pleasure you to get hard and and lick you down there to be wet and ready before I'd take you missionary so I can kiss your tits and french kiss you while your dick is squeezed between our bellies when I plow you to heaven.

the dick is basically a shape shifted clitoris. not to touch it during sex is basically a sin.

a serious question: usually, when with cis girls, I eat pussy until they cum and then fuck them and we all are happy.

how can I do a service as enjoable for trans girls when they do not want to get any attention for their fun parts?

Seek a professional therapist for help with whats sounds to me like actual homophobic OCD. I bet cognitive processing and exposure therapy could help you not feel ashamed of your penis.