Last night i got high and in a moment of weakness masturbated to my father. not some abstract daddy figure...

last night i got high and in a moment of weakness masturbated to my father. not some abstract daddy figure. my actual dad.
does this mean i have an electra complex? am i a real girl?

Attached: freud.jpg (640x960, 90.05K)

Please describe your fantasy in detail

it means you're a real girl, you should also tell your dad, maybe you can recreate your fantasy in real life

okay, here's the whole thing
>dad wants to drink whiskey and have a talk, father and son
>tell him i've been having a hard time, dont feel like I fit in anywhere
>start cyring
>he gives me a hug and tells me everything will be okay, i'm sitting on his lap now
>we keep talking, his arms around me, we're still drinking
>move my legs across his lap, they accidentally catch against his bulge
>i blush so hard, he doesnt seem to notice
>i keep thinking about his dick, my ankles are on either side of his cock now, I'm nearly giving him a footjob
>his finally realizes what's happening
>slaps me across my face, I fall to the ground, i lose it and start crying
>he picks me up and throws me on the bed
>before I can apologize he rips off my pants and asks me if this is what i really want
>nod yes, too scared to say a single word, i'll do whatever he says
>he pulls down his pants and puts my hand around his warm, hard cock
>the skin of his cock is so soft, and the head barely peaks out of his foreskin, its a bright pink color that contrasts so nicely against his off-white foreskin
>i pull out my tongue and wait for him to enter my mouth
>his balls are resting on my chin now, i can take his entire cock like a good girl
>he fucks my face
>eventually his cum is covering my face
>tells me he's proud of me and that I can suck cock really well for a beginner
he passed away a few years back

you can fuck whoever you want
you live in a developed country

This made my pp hard.

Attached: kms.png (716x796, 486.27K)

same but i dont think it means anything
just the taboo nature of it is appealing

Attached: disgusted-face.jpg (1024x680, 254.38K)

This post unironically made me more transphobic

Attached: 2764891567.jpg (413x395, 22.17K)

Just accept it. Freud was right and you can't accept it because its a deeply repressed desire.

here's the thing. if you really want to know why its appealing, try it out. try to jack off to your actual father. either you're right, it's just a taboo, and you get bored of it and there's no kink to enjoy. but if you're wrong, you'll experience first hand what Freud realized a hundred years ago.

This reads like a bagel thread

and just to be clear, there's no reason to keep msturbating to this. I know I have an electra complex now. and there's no reason to revisit this disgusting part of my psyche ever again.
I expect approximately 41% of tranners to find they have an Oedipus complex.

actually turned into a bigot from this post

Attached: stop!.jpg (1080x1080, 652.16K)

Do all trannies wanna fuck their dad?

Attached: Dad_i'm_trans.jpg (1782x1422, 136.86K)

Troons are abominations example #98777848884748

ill stick to jerking off to big hairy sweaty dudes thanks
which is kind of how my dad is but also not really since hes kind of beta, just thinking of jerking off to him makes me feel sick

most people will never go further than this. but it begs the question - why not allow yourself to go all the way? are you afraid of what you'd find?

i actually just realized that I wrote a prose poem about this long ago, before I realized I was trans (its not that great):

>A halcyon mind would float taut and buoyant toward whatever is spontaneous; we find psychic thresholds we dare not cross.

>Shall we peer inside these solemn gates? Would we find a profound ugliness, or a salt Pavlovian Sahara? The Satanic idol casts glances as Medusa, the eroticism palpable; meanwhile the sun, an uncaring deity, glares down at a ruthless wasteland where libido lies skeletal and porous. Which is true evil?

>Do we lick our lips, cupped tongue collecting dew from these humid gardens of desire, the sweet drops sliding off our erect glass aspergilla only as an offering to synchronous ash? Is our eroticism made from dust?

>How many times in your imagination has your father taken you as his soft, nimble Jocasta? These are experiences forever alien, romances and loves left unrequited; a chrysanthemum wilted whose bloom goes forever unrealized.

yeahh idk im just turned off by the whole thing beyond just an anonymous fantasy fatherly figure
thinking of my real dad just gives me a stomach ache
i like your poem a lot but im not really that smart so i dont think i understood it completely... i like the way the words look and dance around in my head though thank you for sharing

>im just turned off by the whole thing beyond just an anonymous fantasy fatherly figure
yep, that's how repression works. unless you're fanatically curious about your own mind like me, there's probably little reason for you to explore it further.
>i like your poem a lot but im not really that smart so i dont think i understood it completely...
thanks! and clearly I didn't completely understand it myself when I wrote it. guess that's the beauty of art.

what the fuck