How to get rid of internalized homophobia?

I don’t have issue with gay people, but I can’t handle the idea of being a man with a man. I have gender dysphoria, but am going to have to manmode forever, so the world will always know me as a man who likes men

I’m really struggling with this. I can’t accept my body and I can’t accept how people see me either, so I just end up sad and a hermit

Attached: DB6028BC-FF0F-44A0-A89D-8D29538242FB.jpg (600x338, 46.85K)

I’m not that bad. I just self-hate. I wouldn’t call someone else slurs and I don’t care if I date a bi man or woman

you skip right over
>am going to have to manmode forever
like that isn't hell
in your place i'd go after that and try to solve it (honestly in your place idk how i could *live* that way without going insane but)

Try therapy

Don’t have another option at this point

i mean, you said that much, but why don't you have another option?

Can’t pass. Gonna end up being a complete mess with transitioning because of my severe anxiety. It’s just not going to be pretty and I will be a gigahon with zero confidence.

It’s just not a good idea

hahaha funny thing that
you don't

What is the difference between gender dysphoria and internalized homophobia? How do you know those feelings are caused by different things?

If your body was that of a woman, you wouldn't be seen as gay for liking men.

If you were socially seen as a woman, you wouldn't be seen as gay for liking men, and therefore would be exempted from negative feedback due to perceived homosexuality

just seems like different ways of phrasing the same issue but instead making the issue internal vs external in origin

you should take a week and accept that you're going to transition. just pretend it's going to happen and take small steps to get closer. see how much your anxiety is still around afterward

Women are people for whom it is acceptable to behave in a feminine manner and be attracted openly to men.

Men are people for whom it is NOT acceptable to behave in a feminine manner, and it is NOT acceptable to be openly attracted to men.

I’m still anxious. I’m very close to starting. I’ve already seen a doc and everything

I want it, but I’m just scared of how people will treat me. There’s no part of me that doesn’t want to be a woman

I don’t really know :(

>I’m really struggling with this. I can’t accept my body and I can’t accept how people see me either, so I just end up sad and a hermit
I'm stuck in a similar place and I don't think there's a solution. This isn't something we can get past. When your body is so violently against who you are you're just fucked.

For some of us transitioning only brings more pain. When you're so far from where you want to be it's pointless to struggle for it. It's not possible to cross that gap and there's a very real risk of making things worse for yourself.

It's more like if my body was that of a woman I could be myself and I'd have no problem getting intimate with a person I'm attracted to.

But as it is right now if a guy was into me they'd be gay and I know I'm not gay so I can't be with a dude while I'm stuck in this body. Like I just can't. I couldn't be attracted to anyone who's attracted to what they see as me.

Sounds about right.

:(

>if my body was that of a woman I could be myself and I'd have no problem getting intimate with a person I'm attracted to.

because intimacy between a womans body and a mans body isnt considered gay and is thus not taboo

More like because I'd be able to get intimate with someone if I wasn't feeling like a disgusting bag of meat all the time.

But you associate male body + male body = disgusting

female body + male body = not disgusting

>manmode forever
might as well detrans

I associate my own body with disgust.

Could you fuck someone if you felt like you were wearing a rotting skinsuit?

The quickest way to get over this, is to get a boyfriend, and or to have sex with someone you can trust. That quickly normalizes love between men. It loses it's disgust and you can be ok with it.
Still works when your stuck with tranny desires.
but of course transition will make it more acceptable to you as well.