Is Elliot Page hot?

Is Elliot Page hot?

Attached: 1644068998566.jpg (1022x1178, 195.16K)

FtM is not possible. Should have stayed a tomboy.

he must be anorexic right?

poor guy but he seems hot/cool.

he should get on T he’s making the ftm community look bad by perma womaning

No. And why is his hair always wet? He would have had a chance to look ok if he didn’t get the ab implants and just worked out. He’d be a manlet but still better than this. His top surgery looks good but it’s again ruined by the fake abs.

Yes.
t. bi mtf

Is that a mr tattoo? Wtf now I know how mtfs feel when they see cringe hons

Attached: 68B28CB2-1B7A-4953-A0D1-2AD03DF1A666.jpg (1170x1131, 455.32K)

to me? no. but definitely to someone

No, not even a little.

Fuck no

His body passes for a some dude with severely stunted growth (which is probably the case otherwise he would have hips), but his face looks really creepy

I don't exactly buy the fake abs thing I've seen anorexic chicks who looked similar and I'm pretty sure didn't have implants. No idea what they do to look like that tho

how are they not T? Look at the face.

Abs are about bodyfat % not being strong.

He must be anorexic right?

he's on T, probably anorexic so very skinny

>Abs are about bodyfat % not being strong.
But with just low bf% they're just visible, while I've seen people who seemed kinda beefed up in the core while having no muscle left on arms and legs. Maybe limb muscle just gets lost easier

>He must be anorexic right?
Yeah that's my bet. His skeleton kinda looks like he stunted puberty by not eating

>he’s on T
source?

Ellen Page was hot.

He's rich why would he not get keyhole surgery

He could be if he grew his hair out to like a shaggy mid length shit and didnt have fake ab implants. Androgynymoding could work so well for him instead of just looking like a tiny manlet. Also all he does is take shirtless selfies lol

No he’s not, in fact it’s honestly amazing that one of the cutest girls in Hollywood could end up looking more repulsive than the average incel. Good job Elliot.

As one user said on Any Forums said it best.

"Still counts as Ellen Page's nipples."

IMO he would look better if he worked on his serratus and shoulder muscles, his silhouette kinda looks weird and boxy as is.