Found a conservative FTM youtuber

The pooner makes "conservative trans videos"

I don't like him because he is a pooner meaning she hit the jackpot by being a woman then easily passed after transitioning.

youtube.com/channel/UCg2Hrw2t8P-s_4WKKx_ShSA/videos

Attached: pooner.png (1197x722, 540.04K)

Something that happens to 50% of all born mammals is "hitting the jackpot" now?

Trans conservatives are alway incredably cringe

Given it is the difference between having a good life and a shit life yes.

I dont get why transwomen are so often misandrists while transmen are rarely misogynists

Attached: 1643907204215.jpg (1024x436, 49.35K)

ugh. this is just the classic “i’m one of the good ones” routine.

why is his hair like that lmao

From thumbnail I thought it was cumtown Adam

transbians are like a separate type of trans from normal mtf (which is the "opposite" of ftm)

>feminine face and narrow shoulders
passes for a cuckservative while moid desu

Attached: 1634978806778.jpg (1280x1280, 302.62K)

because lots of trans women are either straight up male brained and actually see women as lessers or they are riddled with so many insecurities and self sabotaging tendencies that they basically become "I'm not like other girls" types who hate women out of immense jealousy and desperately want to get along with them even though they're terrified of it (speaking from experience.)
meanwhile ftms are either straight up female brained and only hang out with women or they're male brained but feminine male brained so they basically just become afab male feminists who yass qween with the cisoids over their shared poonyness.

Attached: 1638882082480.jpg (1080x1056, 126.03K)

gigacuck uncle tom

Not conservative if she doesn't lift.

>trans men saying tranny
cringe tbqh

every time an ftm drop some redpill like that all the liddle pooner squad always harasses them with "uhhm sweety being litteraly based and correct wont make you more of a man, cant you do a feminism instead? yaaaas"

you are a great example of being able to say a lot while actually saying nothing

what the fuck is your point here, i tried to read your stupid shit three times over and it's like hieroglyphics to me

Attached: 6b8f831366266679.jpg (300x225, 19.19K)

Why do all transgender conservatives only talk about trannies and genderspecials? Where are my racist, homophobic, woman-hating pooners?

>Where are my racist, homophobic, woman-hating pooners?
I'm here. I've no problem against gay bros however.

Attached: 1643941384607.jpg (1299x1206, 475.09K)

That's me

Attached: bk5vx.jpg (750x748, 75.07K)

they specifically want to convince people on trans stuff, they’re trying a really tired form of respectability politics. just read his description.
>Marcus aka The Offensive Tranny is a transsexual conservative from Denmark talking about the American politics especially trans politics, to show that not all trans people are crazy.

I never really understand why trans people go that route. The money might be decent but you will never truly win or be accepted by them. Its stupid imo.

From my perspective every non conservative tranny makes more and is loved. I tried grifting on youtube and tiktok as one of these people. I thought hey since trump's out of office I can grift and be like Hontra but no it didn't work. The best I got was 2k in subs and a shitty patreon that doesn't make me anything

Also conservative/pick me trannies are the worse and most boring people on the planet. I hate the rape hons and the twitter hons. But conservative trannies are stupidly boring. I don't want to talk about non binary people for the 100th time and figuring out who is the true transsexual. Their infighting is stupidly boring and even more detached than twitter

> conservative transpeople are stupid

wow, what a particular insight

wow, what a valuable contribution

I am truly a nationalist and a chauvinist from the bottom of my heart. It's a shame that being transgender invalidates my entire worldview in the eyes of both cisgender (transphobes) and transgender (transphiles). I have thought of making a political commentary channel without any mentions of me being trans but it terrifies me thinking of a scenario where I get big then I get exposed as a tranny.