Poll for FtMs

Do you consider men superior to women?

strawpoll.me/45952526

Hons keep blaming pooners for the misogyny on here.

t. MtF

Attached: theytoobeen.png (631x216, 68.71K)

>ftms who are misogynist are trender tryhards
>ftma who aren't misogynist are fembrained larpers
You can never win in this board, can you

What if I think the most accomplished people are cis men, but the worst people are also cis men? And also it depends on what area we are discussing. E.g. the smartest and strongest people are all cis men, but there are also far more insufferably "women are all retarded braindead sheeple" type of cis seething men than there are insufferable women. Women have the better personalities in my own experiences.

And I dont believe transitioning makes me into a cis man anyway, even though it gives me some boost to intelligence and strength, but I literally still see myself closer to a woman than a man.

>"hons blame pooners for misogyny"
>yet non-pooners are the ones directly responsible for the afab-hate of "ftms are women and women are terrible" like implies

The hon cries out as it strikes you

you are indeed closer to a woman, only a retard would think that cis men are really smarter than cis women. God, now I see why trannies hate pooners

>the smartest people within society are all men (aka that tail end where the smartest in society are men, as seen in picrel)
>"that's essentially saying that cis men are all smarter than cis women!!"

Bottom-barrel non-tail-end moid who cant exercise basic reading comprehension part 492349

Attached: Gaussian-distribution-of-IQ-of-men-s-162-and-women-s-132.png (850x514, 38.3K)

If you are on T you are closer to a man than a MtF is

use a better strawpoll site

Every woman I met had been less skilled or interesting than the average male. And no, not because their interests aren't useful to society or anything, they really only pretend to like things. They're all the same. It used to be doggos, then they realized everyone did it, so they switched off to loving hiking and travel, even though the closest thing to that that they do is a vacation once a year

Attached: 1643597312436.jpg (640x301, 37.77K)

>yet non-pooners are the ones directly responsible for the afab-hate of "ftms are women and women are terrible" like # implies
Pooners dont do that too?

>always forgetting the other end of the curve

It's a meme. Even a lower IQ male is a more fulfilled than a woman with a supposed higher intellect

Are you FtM or just another hideous hon who is jealous of ciswomen?

I'm a ftm. A cis male with a natal disability, even.

How did
>"women are less skilled"
Become
>"women are less fulfilled"

Emotional fulfillment is a whole other thing from skill or intelligence or even comittment to hobbies

Men without hobbies are the type to go to work, then drink after work and on the weekends, then do their chores and go to sleep and repeat. Drinking is their entire hobby. Whole towns nearly full of them. Some of them find it fulfilling (especially if they like their families), some do not. They get ignored in every single take on "only women have no hobbies"

Women are all less skilled, less fulfilled, less sapient than men. All of those correlate with IQ
They are depressed

>all of those correlate with IQ
This exists, at least do me the favor of giving me a (You) saying something like "um actually IQ is fake amyway". Dont just say "women have lower IQ" and then be proven half-wrong by the simple existence of the variability hypothesis

>women are all lower IQ
>except for how the lowest-IQ in society are studied to be men
>those low-IQ men are still more fulfilled
>if they have no hobbies, they're just depressed, but apparently towns full of "depressed men" are still men being more emotionally fulfilled than women

I dont think it gets any less fulfilling than being a low IQ male whose life apparently causes you to think they must have depression

my vote doesnt display fuck this poll

did she actually reply to like thirty people for that tweet? wtf