Literally cannot orgasm anymore after orchi

>literally cannot orgasm anymore after orchi
>have tried every possible way to actually climax and cannot
>sex drive is a million times lower but it's still there
>have to masturbate every few days or so
>feels like absolutely nothing and its just a tedious soulless chore
>ends up being completely unsatisfying with all of the downsides of post nut clarity with zero of the dopamine or good feelings
>have been doing this for several years
>actual sex doesnt fill the void
I am gonna lose my mind what do I do at least if you're just a virgin or incel you can still get off

this fucking sucks

Attached: 1597222814267.jpg (2000x1362, 417.82K)

have u tried prog

I have the same issue. Just learn to live with it, I never found a solution.

Lmfao orchihons btfo
t. based SRS maxcoomer

I have SRS and I have the same issue

>cooming
>not an inherently tedious and soulless chore

lol why didnt you stay a full sexed male, crossdress ocassionally, and enjoy the biggest cums of your life every day? its like you guys enjoy hardship and needless suffering.

oof that sucks. im keeping my ladyballs forever not feeling orgasms seems soo horrible

based shemale

Just had an orchi a few weeks ago. I’m back to masturbating and I still orgasm there’s just no cum

>she fell for the orchi meme
at least u didnt fell for the srs meme kek

Attached: heh.png (236x240, 76.57K)

thinking about orchi, who do I believe?

Is it just a matter of waiting after the surgery?

I've been a eunuch for 15 years. There's a technique I learned to orgasm through sheer will. No touch. No toys. Have you ever meditated, OP?

Attached: image39.jpg (955x976, 1.32M)

>Wow you guys really suffer, just do something which will cause you to suffer immensely more instead

I'm waiting for one too. I can't imagine it would be all that different without balls so long as E is already high and your T is nuked...

based

what your saying is that you havent experienced loss of sensation right? have you seen a doctor for this?

it might be more a state of mind thing. Maybe what worked before does not work now. How do you masturbate? do you use a vibrator? what do you mean by "actual sex"? have you tried anal, edging? any kinky stuff? more foreplay? are you being nice to yourself?

why did you do this to your body?
that sounds horrifying
you literally have handicapped yourself intentionally lol

user is thinking of offing herself after this "cure surgery". i think crossdressing would have been the better option here.

Your T might be nuked with AAs or injections but with no balls it is literally non existent. Even with blockers your T still rises a bit every day or week or so depending on the schedule, but with orchi you will have T levels lower than 99.99% of the general pop at all times

NTA, also not had an orchi. After HRT if I'm just jerked to completion (which very rarely happens because I hate it) then cumming feels so underwhelming. I tend to use a vibrator or dildo. If they're jerking after an orchi then it's probably a similar deal.

NTA but I desperately want an orchi. It's a part of me that I have to try and fail to hide under clothing, all it does is sit there generating testosterone and a bulge which both make me feel awful, Apparently sexual function is normally fine after they're gone ( at least if you're on E).

Not gonna lie, this kind of terrifies me from getting an orchi and im signed up… been transitioned and having orgasms for 12 years