Gaining weight is so freaking hard. How do you fatties do it?

Gaining weight is so freaking hard. How do you fatties do it?

Attached: 20220129_064757.jpg (704x739, 45.35K)

Just eat until you feel like throwing up

i think being underweight is bad for my hrt
so im trying to gain weight
and im experiencing how difficult it is to eat over my tdee as well
help us.....

eat 2000-2500 calories a day and don't exercise
you are now fat

I’ve ate like a bottomless pit all my life still incredibly skinny idk how y’all do it

Are you eating all vegetables or something

t. Never counted calories

There is no help only suffering

This is kinda true.
I bought a kitchen scale and realized that one day I only ate 1000 calories, and I ate what I normally eat in a day.
I guess I just don't feel hungry too much.

No I eat junk food all the time

I've been trying to gain weight for now ~1,5 years and I've only managed 15kg x_x
I feel sick for eating this much and I've basically stalled because it feels like I'm eating all fucking day and I still have probably another ~10kg before I feel like I can cycle down again, idk how I will do it. I might even need another 5kg to properly gain enough fat for redistribution

Same, I hate it. I can only gain any significant amount of weight when I'm on vacation at my parents home, when I can just eat all day. Even then, it's not that easy.
It sucks because having a scrawny face really makes it hard to pass. I was looking at some pics from before when I managed to put on some weight like this and my face passed better than now that 4 months on HRT, lol.

You're then genetically built to never be fat. I myself lose 0 weight if I eat one meal daily for a week.

whole milk and dairy shit, youll be fat in no time. also pastries.

aka. start eating everything thats actually delicious youll become fat. hopefully u aint a braindead "vegan".

Drink like a 12 pack of soda a day, toaster strudels, pop tarts or a big bowl of cereal for breakfast, fast food meal for lunch plus eat a whole bag of chips, and a whole pizza for dinner And have cookies or cake throughout the day.

There's no way someone actually does that

I use to do something similar daily for years, or at least 4-5 times a week.

i cant even afford that how do i bulk on rice and chicken breasts

If you can't afford that just drink a gallon of ice cream daily.

1) stop caring and have no shame
2) roll eyes in back of head and squish food into face
3) repeat

Just thinking about it makes me feel like throwing up

you just gotta do it consistently. eat shitty calorie dense food. cook with a ton of oil. if you have popcorn slather the butter on. get the extra cheese, etc…

>How do you fatties do it?
Taco bell. Every day.
>t. fat tranny